Entrance exam

Midoriya's p.o.v.

I had gotten to hopefully my new school around an hour ago. They have started testing sudents on there singing skills. They grade using 5 categories; emotion, volume, control, pitch, and pure talent. For each category you get rated a 1-5 the best score you can get is 25 and the worst is 5. You have to get at least a 15 to get into the school and at least 20 to get into an advanced class. Around 100 students already tried out and only a few got the teachers writing notes. There is a score board that desplays what your score is. Red is failure, yellow is you got in, blue is and advanced class, then there's purple. You only get purple if the judge gives you 25 out of 25 points. Now, my music is beginning.

I picked the song 'First Burn' from Hamilton the musical. I picked this song because I knew I could portray emotions into it and it consists of plent of high and low notes. The person who asked what music I wanted was pretty surprised when I said that was the song I wanted to sing. But he just went with it.

Aizawa's p.o.v.

Before the music begins Mic nudges my shoulder taking me by surprise.

"This is the one who wants to sing the song 'First burn' from Hamilton the musical." He whispers into my ear. I look at him in shock.

"And you let him do it!?" I ask trying not to be to loud.

"I had to." He whispers back right as the music starts.

I rub the bridge of my nose waiting for this to go down in flames, that was until he started singing.

"I saved every letter you wrote me." The moment the words came out of the kids mouth we knew we underestimated him.

"From the moment I saw you, I knew you were mine. You said you were mine. I thought you were mine~." At this point his voice had also surprised Nezu the principal.

Then all of the sudden I see what looks like a wave of emotions hit him.

"Do you know what Angelica said, when I told her what you'd done? She said, 'you have married an Icarus. He has flown too close to the sun." All of the teachers and students were staring at the boy in shock. The aggression in his voice brought fear to the crowd but the sadness mad us feel bad for him.

"Don't take another step in my direction, I can't be trusted around you."

"Don't, think you can talk your way into my arms, into my arms~~~!" He says tears in his a eyes arms wrapped tightly around himself.

"I'm burning the letters you wrote me." He says venom lacing his words impressing Aizawa.

"You can stand over there if you want. I don't know who you are. I have so much to learn."

"I'm re-reading you letters and watch them burn~. I'm watching them burn~."

"You published the letters she wrote to you!" He shouts loud enough to help portray but not enough to get any points taken off since he executed it perfectly.

"You told the whole world how you brought this girl into our bed! In clearing your name you have ruined our lives." He sings head held low.

He looks up with so much anger in his eyes I step back in shock. "Hevean fobid someone whisper, he's part of some scheme."

"Your enemy whispers so you have to scream!"

He looks me straight into my eyes. "I know about whispers, I see how you look at my sister."

"Don't! I'm not naive. I have seen women around you!" He says about to cry.

"Don't think I don't see how they fall for your charms. All of your charms~~!" He sings tears going down his face.

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart! You have thrown it all away, stand back watch it burn~~!"

"Just watch it all burn~~~!"

"And when the time comes, explain to the children the pain and embarrassment you put their mother through!"

"When will you learn that THEY are your legacy, WE are you legacy!"

"If you thought you were mine~~~"

"DON'T!"

The room went quiet after he was done. Every one of the 1000+ students trying out were astonished. That's when Nezu walked up onto the stage and greeted him.

"We welcome the first student to get a perfect score! Izuku Midoriya!"

Present Mic and I look up at the scoreboard astonished to see it glow a purple color.