Wait, what!?

3rd person p.o.v.

Aizawa and Iida arrived and Aizawa told Iida to stay in the car. He got out and walked up to the house. The door was slightly open confusing him. He pushed the door open walking in.

He looked around still confused. The house seemed normal. It didn't smell weird and was clean. He walked into the room closest to the living room and immediately walked out.

By the short glimpse he got the room was an absolute mess. The room also reeked of alcohol.

He walked back into the living room and noticed blood on the wall with an empty bottle on the floor. There was also a knife with blood on it sitting on top of the counter.

"Midoriya!?" He shouted. He was now extremely worried.

Midoriya walked out of the back room leaning on the wall. He winced when he leaned on his side.

Aizawa's eyes widened and he ran over to where Midoriya was. Midoriya passed out falling into Aizawa's arms. Aizawa picked him up taking a few pictures of the blood, bottle, and weapon to show the police.

He laid him down in the car Iida's eyes widening.

"What happened!?" He asked confused.

"I'll explain later just make sure he's breathing." Aizawa says starting the car.

"Wait, what!?"

Sorry about the short chapter but also 1K READS???? Thank you guys so much!- Pan-chan