Chapter 7: Surprise for Brooke and Paige, Thanksgiving

It was Monday, November 25th and the time was 8:00 am and that was the week off for the Abby Lee Dance Company because it was thanksgiving break and at Abby's house, Abby was seen sitting in the living room because she had a surprise for Brooke and Paige.

"Brooke, Paige, can you come down here please?" Abby asked and Brooke and Paige both exited the rooms they were sleeping in and went downstairs to see what their dance teacher wanted. "Morning, girls."

"Morning, Miss Abby." Brooke greeted her dance teacher.

"Morning, Miss Abby." Paige added. "What's going on?"

"I have a question for you." Abby stated. "Since Kelly ex-communicated you from the Hyland family this past saturday, what would you two think about being my daughters and being Cameron's sisters?"

Brooke and Paige at first both did a double take at what they were hearing, their dance teacher asked them about being her daughters and Cameron's sisters, then the surprised expressions turned into huge grins on their faces as they were potentially going to be Millers.

"We would surely love to be your daughters and be Cameron's sisters, because you and Cam have been like family to us more than our former one." Brooke commented.

"Yeah." Paige said.

"Good." Abby smiled warmly. "Yesterday, i went to the Skokie courthouse with Cameron and we saw the Hylands and in front of the judge, they showed proof that you had been ex-communicated from them and they signed over their rights over to me and i signed the paperwork, which made it official, so as of this moment, i'm your new mother and Cameron is your older brother, and with that being said, welcome to the family and i'm proud to have you as my kids."

Brooke and Paige had the widest grins, they had officially been adopted by their dance teacher and that also meant that they were Cameron's adopted sisters They had gone from being Brooke Marie Hyland and Paige Mackenzie Hyland to Brooke Marie Miller and Paige Mackenzie Miller and also, Maryen was their adoptive grandmother.

"Thanks...." Brooke and Paige both had tears of joy coming down their faces as they hugged their dance teacher and new mom. "...Mom."

"You two are so welcome." Abby responded fondly as she hugged them back and wiped her newly adopted daughters' tears.

"In the studio and at competitions though, we'll still call you Miss Abby and when we aren't at the studio, we'll call you mom and we want to be treated like everybody else to make things fair for everyone." Paige said.

"Great idea." Abby stated. "This was your new brother's idea, by the way."

"We're gonna call him and say thanks." Brooke commented as she pulled out her phone and dialed Cameron's number and after he answered, Brooke and Paige thanked him for coming up with the idea of Abby adopting them and he told them he was so happy to have sisters like them and the girls and their moms were happy for them once Abby told them about it.

Two days after Abby adopted Brooke and Paige, the three were at a grocery store named Fresh Farms Niles in Skokie doing some shopping for Thanksgiving, which would be the next day. Maryen would be unable to join them at Cameron's house for Thanksgiving dinner because her health was slowly deteriorating, but Abby and Cameron would bring her food at the hospice and it was also be Brooke and Paige's first holiday as Millers since Abby adopted them.

"Your brother's already got the turkey, the ham, corn, pie pans, greens, recipes to make pumpkin, apple, cherry and blueberry pies, cakes, flour, onions, butter and gravy. So that means we need mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, sugar, spices, apples, onions mac & cheese and butter." Abby said.

Going For The Fourth (Sequel to Aiming for Three In A Row, Dance Moms Fic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें