Chapter 6: Cameron/Kelly Clash

Two weeks later, the Abby Lee Dance Company was getting prepared for their next competition and the week prior, Abby brought in a new dancer named Chloe Ngyuen (C.N.) and had her and Chloe Lukasiak (Chlobird) go head to head, but Chlobird accepted the challenge and won, Abby told Chlobird that she was the only Chloe that she needed for the team and the girls got their fifth win in a row and while they were rehearsing the group dance, the door from the dancer's den opened and coming in were two girls that ar dancers, one was around 13 with brown hair and brown eyes, the brown haired dancer's name was Kalani Hilliker and the other girl also had brown hair and gray eyes and was 13 as well. Her name was McKaylee True, both Kalani and McKaylee were on Abby's Ulimate Dance Competition.

"Hello!" Abby greeted as she hugged Kalani, then she hugged McKaylee. "How are you?"

"Good." Kalani and McKaylee both said, then they hugged Cameron next. "Hey, Cam!"

"Hey, there!" Cameron responded as he hugged them, then Maddie and Chloe hugged them next and Julie watched as Abby introduced them to the other girls, then Kalani and McKaylee looked at her.

"Kalani, McKaylee, i'd like for you to meet my son's girlfriend, Julie Martinez, she grew up with him and danced under me. Julie, this is Kalani Hilliker and McKaylee True, they danced on my other show Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition." Abby introduced as Kalani and McKaylee shook her hand.

"Hello, Kalani. Hello, McKaylee. It's nice to meet you two." Julie stated.

"Pleasure's all ours." Kalani responded.

"Cameron and Abby told us a lot about you." McKaylee added.

"I can tell."

Meanwhile as the group rehearsal resumed with Kalani and McKaylee watching, the moms were upstairs looking on.

"Who are they?" Kelly asked, talking about Kalani and McKaylee. "Because honeslty, i don't know who they are."

"That's Kalani Hilliker and McKaylee True, they're Abby's Ultimate Dancers." Christi responded.

"They're also the two finalists." Melissa added.

"Now i get it." Jill commented. "I think they're here to check out the team."

"Maybe one of them could be on it and Abby and Cameron are wooing them." Holly stated.

"It's obvious they want them on the team." Jill added. "If they could one or two of them, they'd be happy to do so."

On the day prior to the competition, the Abby Lee Dance Company was in New York, where the last of the three auditions were going to be held at and the next day, they'll be competing in and at the New Yorker hotel on 34th street, there was a crowd of auditioning dancers and their parents inside and they were waiting for Abby and crew to come in and they cheered when they saw Abby, Cameron, Gianna, Julie, Chloe, Brooke, Paige, Christi and Kelly all enter, but Kelly clearly looked like she did not want to be there and they went into the grand ballroom as the other girls were in another hotel that they were staying in.

The audition began and Abby and Cameron were doing their usual observing, they were seeing straight legs, pointed feet, great posture, but they knew that dancers always had their flaws and they went on to make cuts to whoever was messing up.

"#1622, you quit in the middle and we don't need quitters." Cameron told one dancer.

"#626, you did ok, but your need to work on those moves." Abby added to another dancer, then that dancer's mother approached.

"What was the issue?" Dancer #626's mother asked. "That's what i'd like to know."

"Her feet and right shoulder." Abby answered.