Chapter 1: New Season, Announcement

The day was October 7th in Niles, which meant that it was the first day of the 2013-14 dancing season and the Abby Lee Dance Company are fresh off of winning their third straight national title in New Orleans and they were gonna start the road to their fourth straight title. Abby and Cameron had been traveling across the country meeting fans, holding master classes and mostly Maddie, Mackenzie and Chloe were with them and sometimes Brooke and Paige came with them and other times Nia and even Kendall and at the studio, Abby and Cameron were chatting with Julie in Studio A as Brooke and Paige were in the Dancer's Den, waiting for Abby to call.

"How was the scouting trip?" Julie asked Abby and Cameron.

"It was good." Abby said.

"Yeah, there were so many talented dancers one of them could be on the team one day." Cameron commented.

"Also, Julie, i only told Cameron, Gianna and the rest of the staff this at our end of season meeting at the studio the day after Nationals, but we're gonna hold open call auditions for a new team aka select ensemble to challenge the current one and they're gonna be held in Orlando, Atlanta and New York beacuse we want a team of Maddies and Chloes that can challenge the current elite team." Abby informed.

"That's interesting, i'd love to see how those dancers do against the current team." Julie stated.

"Don't be surprised if/when the mothers of those dancers try to cause drama." Cameron added.

"Yeah, but no one's spot on the team is safe though. But however, between us, Maddie, Mackenzie, Chloe and even Brooke and Paige are safe, but Nia, Kendall and Payton may be on the chopping block." Abby said

"All righty." Julie commented and minutes later, Gianna informed them that the girls and moms had all arrived.

"Come on, girls, let's do it to it! Get in here like an express train to Fox Lake! It's a new season, new year, bring that new energy, come on!" Abby shouted as Maddie, Mackenzie, Chloe, Brooke, Paige, Nia, Kendall and Payton all walked in.

"All right, no moms!" Cameron cheered as he and his mother high fived, but Melissa, Christi, Leslie, Holly, Jill and Kelly walked in. "Ugh, we spoke to soon."

"Yeah." Abby admitted, little did the girls and their moms know, the dance teacher and her son were about to change the face of the Abby Lee Dance Company.

"First off, we'd like to congratulate you girls for being in the national title winning that we cooked up named "Warrior", you did it and won, but too bad two mothers were acting like drunken fools on Bourbon and got sent home except for their daughters." Cameron gave the eye to Kelly and Leslie, reminding them about their fight as the two moms rolled their eyes. "Also, this is the 4th year that the ALDC's elite competition team has been going out every single weekend and it might not be the same kids too much longer."

"We've got some who have other opportunities, some that can't follow the rules and people who work diligently and improving faster than an on-time express train and others that are lazy to take class. So something has got to give. Everyone's replaceable." Abby said, but in the back of her mind and in the back of Cameron's mind, Maddie, Mackenzie and Chloe were safe and even Brooke and Paige were safe in their minds because they've noticed improvement since last season.

"Also, we have an announcement to make, We're going to be holding open auditions in three major cities and those cities will be Orlando, Atlanta aka ATL and New York aka the big apple and you can bet that we're gonna find some talent!" Cameron announced as the moms and girls look on and then they got to pyramid and once they were done.

"For the first competition of this season, we'll be traveling to Wheeling, West Virginia to attend Sheer Talent." Abby said. "Maddie, we're gonna have you do a solo this week called Unconditionally and our other solo, which you all think was probably gonna go to Kendall is actually going to Nia which is named Gone Gone Gone. Nia, you're work hard, so we're rewarding you with this solo."