"That particularly little girl ".. second story

It was a dreamy spring day in the little park by the central library with the kids all playing and the moms all reading and chatting and doing whatever the moms do in a little park by the central library. A young girl suddenly screamed "Mom, NO!!!"
and everybody turned to look at her and for there surprise the mother obeyed her little girl and withdrawn her hand that was trying to pick a little shiny thing from the ground .. it was a strange scene; to see a little girl scold her mother like that and for the mother to actually listen without arguing or scolding, and you can see the ladies didn't like it that much but the girl's mother unaware of the stares of disgust, moved to take her little daughter's hand and continued walking as if nothing happened ..
it would probably be after fifteen minute later that someone will see the little shiny thing in the grass again and try to pick it up and he will cut his fingers by it's sharp edge .. fifteen minutes later he will be transferred to the hospital because he lost consciousness suddenly and after 24 hours he will die from unknown disease.. but in those moments no one knows all about that ..