Chapter 17: Nobody.

A/N: The song for the chapter is linked above!!
Also I promise I'm going to start posting more because I finished my other fanfiction, but I've got something really good coming for you guys(;
—————————————————

The rest of Europe flew by, and there were no more problems with Harry, and I. The pointless nagging at me has stopped, and strange enough I feel... happy. I honestly don't know what that word means, but if I were to describe myself in any way I feel like that would be the best word for it. My thoughts are stopped when I hear a grunt and a frustrated grumble come from the hotel bathroom.

"What are you groaning about this early in the afternoon?" I yell from the bed.

"Eleanor... your hair is everywhere. It's in the shower, it's on the sink, it's in the bed, it's on my suits. I find your hair in my damn suitcase. Can you take your hair with you when you leave a room? Is that too much to ask?" He comes from the bathroom door, and holds a single strand of my hair up, and I laugh out loud.

"I shed, stop being such a whiny baby, it's hair, not the end of the world." I joke, and turn my attention back to my phone.

"It's incredibly infuriating. You leave a room, and there's still strands of you EVERYWHERE." He throws the single strand dramatically, and goes back into the bathroom.

We're at the end of April now, and I've known him for almost two entire months. That's the longest I've ever continued to speak with someone I'm sleeping with. He's still rather annoying, and he constantly makes me want to rip my hair out, but I won't lie when I say the last few days in Europe were actually fun... I'm having fun.

That's why I'm so calm right now, I'm learning how to have fun, and how to be the person I think is myself.
That's why when last week they told me I was going to be going to this charity event, and that I could book a flight to the Gucci showroom for clothes, or make something on my own, I didn't panic. I made myself a dress on the road.

"What are you getting ready for anyways? Do you have secret plans I don't know about? A date with someone special?" I joke, and look back to the bathroom.

"A charity event, Alessandro mentioned it to Jefrey, and he mentioned it to me, and I've already got a hand in with donations so I decided to make an appearance down the red carpet." He tells me from the bathroom, and my chest tightens.

"Are you fucking kidding me." I mumble, and I see his head peak from the bathroom.

"What?" He asks, and I pick up my phone, dialing Alessandro.

"Hey! How are you?" I ask in a bright voice, waiting for his response.

"I'm great El, is there a problem? You're ready for the event, correct?" He asks in the same thick accent, and I smile though he can't see it.

"I'm ready, and my dress is great as well. I know I'm the Gucci representative, and that we are donating quite a bit of money to this, but Harry just told me he was going to be attending, so does that mean..." I start, and he interrupts me.

"You two will be arriving together seeing as he's practically the celebrity face of Gucci. You're the stylist and designer so yes, you'll be together, I thought Jeffrey or Harry would have spoken to you about it by now, I'm sorry El." He apologizes, and now my heart is throbbing out of it's chest.

"No, no it's no problem, I just wanted to know what was going on. Thank you, I'll talk to you in a bit!" I tell him, and hang up the phone as soon as he says goodbye. Harry is still staring at me, and as he props himself up on the door frame he shrugs his shoulders to me, as if he's asking me a question.