Chapter 8: Lights On.

A/N: date outfit above!!

Also I know there's a lot of Shawn for these chapters but it makes so much sense, Dont forget to listen!

I turn myself to Anthony, and away from the mirror, giving him an unsatisfied look.

    "Come on, sell it to me, another turn." He twirls his finger around, signaling for me to turn around again. I groan, turning again, but eyeing myself in the mirror.

We flew earlier on this morning, and now we are in stop one of three in Germany. I wear a leather skirt, and a large oversized sweater, a belt sinching my waist, and of course a light grey gucci clutch in my hand, different from my usual black bag. My hair is straight and behind me, hanging down my back.

    "I'm not turning again. It's a yes or a no if I look good." I throw my hands down at my sides, and he shakes his head.

    "Of course you look good, you always look good, I just want to make sure you have a good attitude for your date." He wiggles his eyebrows at me, and I raise a defensive finger.

    "This is NOT a date! We are having a business meeting, that is all this is, and it's all I agreed to." I lower my pointed finger, and he holds his hands up in defense.

    "You might see it as that, but he definitely sees this as a date, and don't argue with me, because if it really were a business meeting I would have been invited." He smirks, and I roll my eyes.

    "No. I'm head of the team, it makes sense for him to only-" A knock on the door interrupts me.

    "Ooooh, he's here let me go get the door." He stands, and I sit him back down on my bed.

    "I can answer the door on my own, this isn't senior prom, I don't need a grand entrance for a business dinner." I walk past him, and despite my argument he comes behind. I open the door to Harry, who has an annoyingly wide smile on his face, and I groan. "I was hoping you would have come down with some strange flu, or maybe realized from all my comments that this is pointless. I guess you're healthy, and stupid." He holds his arm out for me to loop mine in, and I scoff. "Never going to happen. Let's go now." I walk out of the door, and past him, and he follows. I hear the hotel room door close.

    "Have fun kids! Be back before midnight." Anthony jokes, and I flip him a bird behind me.

    "How lucky am I? I got you to agree to come out two days in a row, it must be a record." He jokes, as he catches up to me. I press the elevator button, and ignore his stare.

    "You're not lucky, you're just manipulative. This is a business dinner, that's all this is." I watch the elevator doors open, and he follows in behind me. "So how much backlash did you get from being out with a female yesterday?" I ask, finally look to him.

    "None actually, see." He pulls his phone out, and shows me. I'm there, on the screen, pictured with Harry, but the headlines aren't bad.

    "Harry Styles, out to lunch with head Stylist from Gucci: El Montgomery." The headline reads, and I look to him.

    "That's a tabloid, I'm asking about the fans." I correct myself, and he flips to instagram, showing me an update account on him, it's funny, I bet his fans don't even know he checks these types of accounts. The caption tells the fans my name, and there are quite a few people throughout the comment section asking about me, but everyone is defensive saying "Don't worry guys, she's just his stylist, they aren't dating. He's allowed to have female friends." I nod, and look out the elevator, walking into the hotel lobby.

    "I told you they weren't going to attack you. It happens with every female friend, photographer, hairstylist. They do their research, they find out who you are to me, and they quiet down." He shrugs, and shoves his phone back in the pocket of his loose fitting pants.