Chapter 4: Temporary Fix.

A/N: song is linked though I'm sure you guys have all heard this one lol.

Hours later I am still in bed, and refusing to leave this room for the day. Anthony asked if I wanted to have lunch with him but I declined, telling him I didn't feel well. Not a single person has bothered me since, not even Harry and i'm surprised by that. I never thought he'd leave me alone, especially not after last night, after we ended things the way that we did this morning.

Now I'm leaving the hotel ready to be gone, bundling myself up, looking like a bum as I peek my head into the hall to make sure Harry is nowhere in sight. I scurry from the room, suitcase in hand, my other bag on my shoulder, and ready for the flight to Sweden. Once I arrive the the private airport I spot Anthony and approach, telling myself not to act weird or unusual even though my mind is a jumbled mess. We've only got a two hour flight until we're in Denmark, and I'm happy for that because it's two more hours to let this simmer down, two more hours to be away from Harry.

    "Are you sure you're okay?" Anthony asks as we get off the jet, returning to the cold.

    "I'm fine, just feeling under the weather." I tell him, pulling my coat on me tighter.

    "I've seen you sick, you've still got your feet on the ground, you're still you. Right now, I don't know who you are, there's something more that you're not telling me." He finds me out, and I can see out of the corner of my eye as he watches me.

    "I'm fine, and you of all people should know that I tell you everything. I'm right here, I'm okay, there's nothing wrong." I lie once more, ready to be in a hotel to shut myself away from everyone again.

    The next day passes by slowly, mostly because I spend it holed up in my hotel away from everyone else. Now though, now I'm on the way to the venue, Anthony is already there, I told him to go without me. I watch Denmark pass by and though it is cold, it's beautiful here. It's beautiful everywhere we've been, and I'm thankful I'm here right now, despite what's going on. The car stops in a back lot and I get out, pulling myself along and into the building. Once I'm walked through straight to the dressing room doors all eyes fall on me as I enter.

    "Goodness I thought you died, I haven't seen you in two days, not since you disappeared from the bar unannounced." Kate raises an eyebrow at me, she's putting all her things away, meaning she's done with Harry for the night.

    "I was tired so I went home." She drops her head, giving me a serious look.

    "Do you think I believe that for a second?" She asks, and Anthony covers his mouth, stifling a laugh.

    "I don't know why you wouldn't." I shrug my shoulders, setting my things down. Don't be suspicious I tell myself. I walk to the suit set on the end of the clothing rack, turning on the steamer sat next to it. The suit is a light pink, with small pinstripes. It's one of the less extravagant suits, but the color is loud enough for any man. I begin steaming the suit, keeping my eyes locked on it.

    "Because a certain someone went missing at the same time. The same someone who will be wearing the suit you're steaming right now." She tells me, and I know all eyes are on me.

    "Must be coincidence, weird." I shrug my shoulders and don't turn to Kate, or Anthony. The door opens and I hear Jeffreys voice, along with Helene, and I'm guessing Harry too.

    "El, glad to see you finally. Could I have a word?" The deep british voice booms behind me, and I turn to face him. He's wearing plain clothes, a normal t-shirt and adidas pants. Anthony, and Kate are sharing a look, both smirking at the gesture from Harry.