April, 24th 1994. A tragic day, four teens at a party who were thought to just be passed out drunk didn't wake up the next morning. The deaths are being investigated, but they are thought to be drug related.

Patrick Hockstetter had thrown a huge party and people were going a bit too hard. Four teens, Betty Ripsom, Derek Heller, Patrica Jones, and Kelvyn Edmunds were the victims of a shocking tragedy. Cocaine was a fairly common party drug, and it wasn't any of their first times trying it beside Patrica. They all shared a baggie they had bought from a familiar person. The four of them were the only ones that had over two lines, unknowing that it would lead to their demise. 

     "Holy shit Rich, did you see the fucking news today? Four people fucking died at Patricks party. They still don't know what happened but they think it has to do with drugs. What the fuck?" A concerned Stanly Uris said as his friend opened his apartment door for him. "Woah, what the fuck? What do you think happened? Holy shit I'm so glad we didn't show up to that party." 

The two boys decided to continue talking about things at a local coffee shop. They made their way into Sunrise coffee and to Richies surprise the barista just so happened to be the cutest guy he had ever seen, Eddie Kasprak. Eddie had been on Richies mind all week, but they never really made plans and he didn't have any way to contact him. This was definitely the universe pushing them together. 

"Eddie! Hi there baby boy. Did you hear about last night?" Richie said, getting back on topic with the crazy events today. Eddie cocked his eyebrow, a bit confused "What happened last night"

"Four kids fucking died!" Stanley blurted out. Eddie was shocked "Woah what the fuck? What happened?" 

"Im thinking something was laced." Richie flatly said. The boys all sat there for a second, an uncomfortable feeling settling in. Partying was a huge pastime and a part of their culture and they just felt unsafe. This was supposed to be fun. 

     After Eddies shift, he headed over to Richies house. At the coffee shop he offered, and Eddie couldn't say no. He knocked on the door and could slightly hear the TV from the other side of the door. Richie opened the door "It was speedball, that shit is so dangerous. Whoever sold that had to have known it was laced. There is someone dealing fucking laced drugs on purpose. Someone that we honestly probably know. I feel like I have a little bit of a hunch on who it is. This is so fucking dangerous Eds, you have to promise me you won't go to any parties without me until an arrest is made. I don't want you to be unsafe and when you don't have much experience with this kind of stuff its easy to fall down a slippery slope. Please be careful baby boy." 

Ah yes, Richie somehow making Eddie feel special and loved in a crazy situation. "Wait, what do you think happened?" Eddie asked, slightly hesitantly. He didn't know if he wanted to know the dangers of the town they were in. 

"The other day I was selling to this dude and he mentioned that Henry Bowers had sold him some trashy shit. Henry is Patricks best friend and is the only other person I know that sells drugs, especially shit like coke. I wouldn't put something like this below him, he's a fucked up person and I just have a gross feeling that he had something to do with it." Richies mind was a mess, he was so concerned. This was so scary for everyone around him. He loved to party but this type of shit just puts up a dark feeling and he wasn't having it. 

"Well, are you going to call the police or something?" Eddie asked, confused. He didn't really know how this stuff worked. "Oh hell no, not for now at least. If this is false and someone snitches then things could get a lot worse. I need to find out more and then I'll figure it out." 

After an hour or two of discussing the event and stressing out, the boys decided to take their minds off of things. They drove to the spot where it all began. The quarry, bringing along a hammock, a joint, and some snacks.

     "Okay Rich, I wanna know more about you. So right now we are going to go back and fourth asking each other questions and it will be cute."

"Hmmmm, alright Eds. Whats your biggest fear?"

"Sickness and being abandoned. I grew up as a total hypochondriac, it still lingers."

"Interesting, mine is being powerless. Over time, other peoples safety, the world around me, just all that shit. I wish I could help everyone."

This made eddies heart swell a little bit, goddamn the more that he got to know this guy the cooler that he got, "Damn trashmouth, you truly are more than meets the eye. What is a bad thing that turned out to be an amazing thing?" Eddie asked, hopefully this question wasn't too intrusive.

"Probably being kicked out when I was barley 17. I was homeless for a minute but Mike and Stan really helped me get back on my feet. My dad kicked me out when I came out as bisexual and at that point I didn't have a job, any money, or just the maturity to be on my own. It sucked for a long time, but it made me so much smarter and more aware of the world around me. It also helped me become way more responsible than I ever thought I could be. I also met some fuckin sick people along the way." This was kinda big for Richie, he wasn't much of an open book, but something about being with Eddie made him feel so comfortable. It just felt right.

"Wow, I'm so sorry Rich. You're amazing and so strong. I'm so proud that you did that for yourself. You deserve it." Eddie said, looking deeply into Richies eyes as if he could somehow see apart of his damaged soul unfolding, seeing the beautiful colors and softness hiding behind a charcoal shell. "For me it was probably sticking it up to my mom, it doesn't seem like a big deal but she was insane and one day I just had enough."

"Fuck crazy parents." Richie said rolling his eyes, "Yeah, fuck crazy parents." 

Richie sparked up his joint, took two puffs and passed it to Eddie, (PUFF PUFF PASS BRO) Eddie took a couple hits and passed it back. 

Richies eyes lit up with a lovely idea. "Hm, I have a good question. Have you every shotgunned before?" Eddie was clearly confused, "Like with a beer? No. One my friend Barb cut her hand while shotgunning tho. It was pretty funny." 

"No Ed's, not that type of shotgun." Richie said, looking into Eddies eyes as he turned his face to look at his. "Like this" Richie took a drag from the joint and connected his lips to Eddies, breathing the smoke into his mouth. The kiss brought a whole new level to the type of feelings that were beginning to develop between the two, before this they had just kinda thought the other was cute but by no means was it a big crush. But that kiss, holy shit that kiss. The chemistry was undeniably there between the two boys. 

The parted for a brief second, making sure all the smoke was exhaled before they continued. A bit more heated this time. It went from a sweet kiss to a bit of a vicious makeout. The two boys went from both sitting on a rock, to Richie basically being knocked off with Eddie straddling him. The two teens were laying on the dirt ground, they got more desperate. The teens made out while grinding for a while until Eddie suddenly sat up "As much as I love this, don't we have a low-key murder to solve?" 

BOOP BOOP two chapters in one day ! Here is where shit starts to get a lillll juicy. Once again, drop any suggestions! Id love to have ur guys input :)))) ALSO I GOT A FUCKING JOB AS A BARISTA THIS WEEK WOOT. im currently working two jobs and trying to graduate early, so wish me luck or whatever