♢13

Guilt rose up Yunhee's gut as she attempted to look for Jaemin, lurching forward once she caught sight of his familiar figure that rounded the corner

She should have stood up for him, but she didn't.

She tried to keep up with him, her feet pattering against the ground at the sound of her heartbeat.
Jaemin was angry, he was upset and humiliated.
No one understood him- he was misunderstood.

He reached the hallway that had been left deserted, the sounds of his panting made Yunhee's heart clench with sympathy.
"Jaemin..." She began softly, hesitant to what he would react like.

At the sound of his name, he stopped- fists clenched at both sides of him- back turned yet she could tell his chest rose and fell expeditiously.
Something about her voice irritated him, her presence irritated him- she was one of those.
She belonged with them- not with the likes of the rest.

"Jaemin I-"
"Come to end what they started huh?" He laughed humourlessly, turning around to face the girl.

The look on her face made him want to scream out in anger- he hated pity, he hated it so much.
"No, I would never do that. I'm so sorry-"

"I don't want you pity." He sneered, turning around to continue walking.
Yunhee was quick on her feet, running to him and halting in front of his body, arms out to stop him.
"I'm sorry about what happened, I'll tell them-"

"Move."

"Jaemin, listen-"

"Move."

"No, you're upset. I'm not leaving."

"If you don't move I'll-"

"You'll what?" She said, tilting her chin up and standing straighter with confidence.
Jaemin's eyes flickered from her eyes to the rest of her face, jaw ticking with irritation.
"I'm being serious Yunhee, I'm not in the mood.

"I'm being serious too. I'm here if you want to talk to anyone."
"Talk. You want to talk? Okay sure."
He laughed, he walked forward causing Yunhee to nervously walk back till her back hit the wall behind her.

Jaemin pressed his hand on wall next to her head and leaned closer to her.
His minty breath fanning her face and his intense eyes causing her to gulp.

"I want you to fuck off." He said deeply, his smooth tone sliding off his tongue.
"Because I hate people like you."

His tone darkened and he didn't spare a glance her way when he roughly stepped away, walking away like nothing happened.

Yunhee let out a breath she didn't know she was holding, still pressed against the wall as she watched his figure become more distant.