♢6

"AH N6!""OMO CHENLE DYED HIS HAIR! OPPA LOOK AT ME!" "QUICK TAKE A PICTURE!"

"AH N6!"
"OMO CHENLE DYED HIS HAIR! OPPA LOOK AT ME!"
"QUICK TAKE A PICTURE!"

Yunhee internally mocked the girls, laughing to herself as they all yearned for the 5 boys' attention.
"Please ladies, stop fighting over us." Jeno started, holding his hand up.
"HE CALLED ME A LADY! OH MY GOSH SOMEONE CATCH ME I'M GOING TO-"
the bang of her body falling the floor making Yunhee jump and place her hand on her chest to regain her composure.

Jeno had his arm on her shoulder, leading her towards their hangout as the boys all engaged in a conversation. However when they reached the door, Yunhee jolted at the sudden crash of her bag with someone's body.
Jeno stabilised her and the boys turned to the culprit.
Jaemin had his back to them as he continued to walk without a care in the world.

"Hey!" Donghyuck shouted out to Jaemin. "Hey you!"
Jaemin stopped and turned around slowly, bored eyes.
"Apologize." Donghyuck motioned to Yunhee who was rubbing her arm.
His eyes fell to the girl and he scanned her with no emotion.
Jaemin turned back around, making a move to continue walking when Donghyuck grabbed him and threw him against the lockers with his fist full of Jaemin's shirt.

"Apologize dickhead." Donghyuck glowered at Jaemin who's back was against the lockers. Jaemin blew air out of his nose, his hair moving out of his eyes and he death stared at Donghyuck in disbelief.
Jaemin pushed himself off the locker and stood at his natural height, looking slightly down at the boy.

"Or what?" Jaemin said darkly, taunting him. Donghyuck gritted his teeth and pulled his fist back to swing but Jaemin was quicker, grabbing Donghyuck and pushing him backwards with great force.
Jaemin laughed dryly and picked up his bag, swinging it on his shoulder and beggining to walk off.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Jeno interjected, striding over to Jaemin. Jaemin's walking slowed down, his back still turned. Jisung and Chenle ran over to Donghyuck and they all looked at the commotion. Jeno's hand touched Jaemin's shoulder and Jaemin instantly shrugged it off, turning his head to glare at him.

"Don't touch me."
"Or what loser?" Jeno taunted, laughing and pushing Jaemin back by the shoulder.
"Hm?" He asked again, pushing the other shoulder, scanning Jaemin from head to toe at his scruffy appearance.
"Have some dignity, this isn't a school just for anyone- you're lucky you even got a scholarship." Jeno scoffed and shook his head, walking back to the rest.

Jaemin's chest fell up and down in anger and his fists were clenched. Yunhee watched as Jaemin came walking towards Jeno with dark eyes.
Jaemin yanked Jeno back and Yunhee gasped, stepping forward towards them.
Jaemin drew his fist back and Yunhee quickly stepped in between the two.

She gasped and screwed her eyes shut at the fact Jaemin was swinging his fist.
Yunhee was awaiting the impact, but when it didn't come, she slowly opened her eyes.

Jaemin's electric brown eyes stared into hers, his fist inches away from her face. She looked up at him, her chest pounding- slightly with relief. His eyes scanned her face and then back at Jeno- fighting down the urge to beat him to the ground.
Jaemin let go of Jeno's shoulder roughly, his eyes falling back to Yunhee with his fist lowering.

Inhaling to calm himself down, he stepped back from the girl and left without a second glance.