Free Finally

"What time is it?" You say blankly as you cradle your reporter in your arms. Zim doesn't answer you. Indeed, he gets up and opens a trash can. He must be- he...then... jumps inside. "Zim?" You have no idea what to say. Zim just keeps on surprising you. "Don't follow Zim. Or else you will suffer a gruesome deaatthhhh!!" He screeches. Then he is slowly lowered down to an unknown area. Of course, you weren't going to listen to Zim. Who would do that? You wait patiently, hoping the elevator will come back up. It didn't. You then noticed a button on the side of the trash can. You let go of your reporter and press it. "OoOooooOo~ You gonna get in trouble, master! You heard what Zim-ie-poo said." you rolled your eyes. You felt the cabin fever of being stuck in Zim's house. It was very boring. Although, you were still alive because of how random Ger is. Eventually, you see the bottom of the elevator rising. You start to wonder why he chose a trash can as a secret passage to the unknown. Slowly, you step in. You're fully aware of what kind of trouble you're getting yourself into, yet curiosity got the best of you. It's better than gazing at the roof while Ger screams and laughs as he watched a monkey pick their nose. Lights start to shine around you. "Wait I change my mind!" You jump out and hit painfully onto the ground. "What was I thinking? He literally threatened me yet I try to go." You rant to yourself quietly. "Nice one~" (A\N) said. "Shhhhh......"
"I-"
"SHHHH....."
"ok-"
"SHHHSHHSHSHSHSHSHHSHSSHSHSHSHHSHSHSHSHSHHSSHSHH...." This is my life now. Stuck in this house. "I'm done! Do not fret." Zim suddenly announced. "I wanna go outside...." Your tone is like a three-year-old's. You're your peek, " why a should Z-?"
"GOD- sigh... Please. That's why." You do your best puppy dog eyes. Zim looks at you and his expression softens. "Fine. Go." He is silent after this. You quickly rush to the door as the defense turns off. You hear a gasp as you open the door. "(Y\N)!!!" you are wrapped into someone's arms. "Huh?" You say as you look at who's hugging you. "Dib? What's wrong?" He looks at you. Then a hue forms on his cheeks. " I was- uh- I was just worried." The nervous laugh after his sentence made the situation even more awkward. Dib sees how uncomfortable you are, and let's go of you. He slightly pushes you away. "Sorry." He said. "Were you... Here the whole time? You were that worried about me?" Dib breaks eye contact. "Well... Yes... You are the only one who's been nice to me... Besides my dad, I guess... Sorta..." You smile at him. "I need to go now before the defense kills us both." You walk past him and make your way towards your house. 

(This is short an stupid cuz I'm using a tablet and my fingers hurt."