You had Enough

(Art bought to you by me :3 Sorry it's bad. It's like... my 5th time drawing with a mouse TwT)

You sat in a dark room, discomfort in your arms, wrist, and chest. You gazed out the small window, which was the only light source of the small prison. It was difficult to see, but you watched as (A/C) blood descended from your hands. 'is this how worm babies are always treated?'  you think silently to yourself.
"Wait one minute..." You begin.
I'm... I'm not a worm baby!"  You pick the lock of the handcuffs that he put on you, immediately freeing yourself. You then run-up to the door and kick it, trying to demolish it. 'WHY IN THE WORLD DOES HE HAVE A DUNGEON DOWN HERE?'. You kick and kick until you hear a snapping sound coming from the hinges of the door.
"Ah- yes!" the door them collapses to the ground. You laugh lightly when you see the shock in your human father's eyes. 
"My basement door! Why... you... when did you ever learn to do shit like that?!" He screeches this at you. You can't comprehend what shit means but you do know what humans find offensive. As you run off, the middle finger is the last hand gesture you bestow to him. He doesn't even follow after you. Good. You ignored the trail of blood you left behind you because you knew that there was nothing you could do about it. You just ran and ran, as far away from that old hag as possible. You eventually saw Zim and Dib shouting at each other as you run so you turned in their direction and stopped in front of them. 
"(Y/N)? What happened to you?" Dib said as you gasped for the air that you were lacking. 
"ZIM KNEW IT! It was that DISGUSTING... That OLD... father figure of yours, wasn't it, (Y/N)?" Zim said, putting his hands on his hips like he was proud of himself.
"You..." -*deep inhale*- "guessed it" You were still catching your breath.
"really? He made you bleed like that?" you heard the surprised tone in Zim's voice. He seemed so sure of himself a few seconds ago. 
"MASTERRrRrrRR!" You heard a familiar robotic voice scream abruptly. Before you could think, you were being squeezed by your fuzzy little companion.
"(A/N)! There you are! I tried calling you... but you didn't answer." Your reporter looked up at you. She/He looked shocked when they saw your blood. Her/His right eye went from a light yellow color to a red, their expression looking angry. 
"Who did this to Master?" They said. Their tone was deep and mysterious, sending a shiver down your spine. 
"No one in particular." You lied. You didn't want her/him to hurt any humans. 

(This is what your reporter looks like[full body image]

(This is what your reporter looks like[full body image]. Purple means intelligence on your planet. Yellow means harmlessness. Reporters are not supposed to have emotions, but yours malfunctioned. I don't mind if you change it or something. This is just what I imagined. Oh, and red means anger or harmfulness. P.S. it says Zoe there because that would be the name of my reporter. Just ignore it or something. Peace~<3){OH WAIT! THAT ROBOT THING IS WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE NAKED XD JUST SO YOU KNOW. DONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT K? ALRIGHT NOW BYE}

"oh... ok master~" the little fluff ball gets out a clipboard and stands next to you, being only three inches shorter than you. Every reporter is designed like that for their master. You look up to find Zim looking unfazed, and Dib confused.
"I need somewhere to sleep tonight... before I erase the memory of the abusive bastard and find a new home or start making my own" Zim's and Dib's eyes light up.
"You can stay with Me/Zim!" Both Dib and Zim say this at the same time. They glare at each other.
"I said it first!"
"Lies!! YOU'RE LYING!"
"Shut it! I'll just sleep outside if you're going to be like-" Zim picks you up and runs off, holding you like a feather. 

(I did a crap job on this xD)"ZIM!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" You're so confused

"ZIM!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" You're so confused.
"ZIM ALWAYS WINS! AND HE IS NOT GOING TO LOSE TO THE DIB, AND WILL NOT LOSE TO THE LIKES OF YOU EITHER." 'what...the...' Your mind was blank. What was even going on?
"ZIM! COME BACK HERE!" You heard Dib call. Zim started to book it. He was so fast, that everything around you was just color. You looked down to see your reporter keeping up with no issues what so ever. It looked as if they were just taking a stroll. Even tho their legs were moving quickly. Everything stops abruptly when you hear a door swing open and shut behind you. Zim finally sets you down, and you instantly fall from being dizzy.
"Computer! Put up the defenses so the Dib can't get in." Zim puts his hand in a fist, puts it near his face, and hits a perfect pose.
"UuUUUUuuggHhh... Fine..." You hear a depressed voice reply. Suddenly, mettle covers the windows, and you are stuck in there with no chance of escape.
"Sigh..." You lay back on the floor, looking at the roof. 'Everything happens so quickly around Zim.' you think. Your reporter sat next to you.
"I like Zim~" They say suddenly.
"He seems nice!" They continue, putting their paws on their cheeks. 'Nice...?'
"I wouldn't be too sure (A/N)" You say while you sit up and face them.
"But I had a lot of fun~!" They whine.
"I-" before you could finish, someone cut you off.
"WHO WANTS SOME WAFFLES!" A high pitched, robotic, goofy voice says.
"WAFFLES!? GIVE ME SOME~!" Your reporter jumps up and runs towards a green dog.
"(A/N), you don't have a mouth re-" Your reporter pulls down there mask and chomps down on the waffles.
"(A/N)! YOU KNOW THATS FORBIDDEN!" They look at you.
"Not on this planet~!" They smile and continue to eat their food. 'I guess that's true' you think to yourself.