Step-Father

You sit in your bed until you hear someone knock on your door. Standing up, you go to open it. You find Zim standing there. You move to the right a bit and allow him inside. "So... what did you want to talk about, (Y/N)?" He said in a rude tone once again.

"One, what has been going on with you? You're acting weird."  He doesn't say anything. He doesn't say one word at all. The, someone else knocks. At first, you're frightened, but then you open the door and let Dib inside. 

"Why is Zim here?"

"Why is Dib here?" They say in synch.

"Okay, let me get to the point-" Out of nowhere something in your pocket started to ring. 

"Oh no- hold on, guys. Can you hide for a second?"

"What? why?" Dib says

"Just do it!" They both listen reluctantly. You get your transmitter and answer it.

"B2417. How is your mission?"

"Uh- You c-called the wrong line. It's (Y-Y/N)." Your voice is shaking as you spoke to The Mother. Her appearance is terrifying. She Has dark pink skin and her eyes are like black holes. Her teeth are as white as snow and sharper than any blades.

"Ah, (Y/N)... Since I have called you, why don't you give me a report?" Her voice felt like spears stabbing your insides.

"Uhh- Well, humans are super dumb and we should ignore them..." The Mother hoisted an eyebrow at this. 

"Ehehehe... BYE!" You immediately hang up before she could ask any questions. 

"(Y/N)...?" Dib starts.

"Who. Was. That? Wait...!" 

"Dib! Shut up! Can't you see? AGH. GUYS...just... leave me alone. What I needed to talk about wasn't that important, anyways."

"(Y/N)-worm...?" Zim starts. 

"WHAT?!" You cover your mouth after you yell. "I-.....I'm sorry Zim. I don't know what's gotten into me," There's a shadow over Zim's face as he is suddenly interested in the floor. Without thinking you embrace him. 

"I'm talking to you." You look over at Dib, and his face looks as if you had just double-crossed him. You let go of Zim and hug Dib. 

"..." Uncomfortable silence. 

"I'm so weird...aren't I..?... ehehe." 

Zims P.O.V FINALLY 

(By the way, I know this probably doesn't sound like Zim at all, I just imagine his mind is filled with more obscure words, since he's an alien. I guess he doesn't know everything about human literature but I just prefer writing it like that xD don't judge me. P.S Zim is trying to say "I" more frequently. I think he's doing pretty good, don't you think? SORRY I STARTED A WHOLE CONVERSATION XD BYE)

Zim is very concerned for (Y/N), unfortunately. What the Dib-worm said got to me. For some unexplained reason, I have a weak spot for that sickening girl. Recently, the Dib and I witnessed some sort of pink bing with long cat-like ears. It seemed to be (Y/N)'s master. She did look taller than (Y/N) did, so it may be so. 

"Who. Was. That? Wait...!" Dib begins, lifting his finger about to say something dumb I'm sure.

""Dib! Shut up! Can't you see? AGH. GUYS...just... leave me alone. What I needed to talk about wasn't that important, anyways." (Y/N) glances at her shoes, trying to hide her visible watery eyes. I start to worry about her even more. So I decide to ask if she is ok.

"(Y/N)-worm...?" My words come out in more of a caring manner than I intended them to. I tried to think of what to say next. 

"WHAT?!" she looked at me with rage, but her expression immediately diminished to the point where she looked like she was holding back tears. As soon as she shouted at me, she covered her mouth with her gentle hands, still seeming like she was grasping back tears.

"I-.....I'm sorry, Zim. I don't know what's gotten into me," she said softly. I stood in silence, pretending that the ground was more interesting than she was. Before I could navigate what had just transpired, her arms were wrapped around me. "I'm talking to you." I felt my face heat up as she did so. I was a little disappointed when she stopped touching me, and I couldn't help but feel a little angry when she held Dib. Everyone was speechless when she let go of him too "I'm so irregular aren't I... ehehe." Her laugh was unquestionably adorable. I felt my face get hot once again. She peered at me for a split second, then to Dib. She then flushed. She was more appealing than I remembered. (Y/N) Nervous laughs once more, and her blush becomes darker. 

"Eh-" I've never seen her act like this. I adore it... Dib them gives me a vulgar look, catching me off guard. He must have read me like a book.

Dib's P.O.V 

Zim just stares at her with a peculiar, almost lustful expression. Was he thinking what I thought he was thinking? That's disgusting! I stare at him back. I hear (Y/N) laugh in a nervous yet charming manner, but I keep my eyes on Zim. Eventually, he looks at me back. 

"Why are you staring at her like that. What are you planning?!" Zim seemed disturbed by this. (Y/N) looks over to Zim, then me. 

"What do you mean?" All of her blush is gone, now she just seems inquisitive. 

"Zim. Zim has just been... staring at you the whole time like he thought you were some romantic novel or something." 

"LIES. HE'S LYING. LYING, LYING, LYING. LIES!" Zim yells. (Y/N) flinched. She didn't seem to expect any screaming. 

"WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?!" Yelling from outside the door... An ancient man steps in. 

"Oh... Step-Father... It's just some friends. They got into an argument." (Y/N) said scarcely, a slight fear in her tone. The old man walked up and clutched her wrist rather tightly.

"Leave." He commanded. What kind of father would grab there children like that? 

"How dare you speak to the Zim that way!" (Y/N) looked at Zim with a warning in her expression. Zim's speech deteriorated quickly. I stood my ground, and so did Zim.

"What are you doing? leave." (Y/N) half whispers to me. I finally listen to her and walked out the front door. I soon hear Zim following. 

"That parental unit seems off," Zim says out of nowhere. I had to agree that he did seem violent, but I thought better of judging the way a parent managed their child. 

(Y/N) P.O.V

Fear was flowing through me. Step-Father specifically told me,"no guest." When I disobey him, the worst will happen. I just didn't think he would be home this early, so I invited Zim and Dib over, witch was an obvious mistake.