Chapter 11

Dumbledore- I stand up "This year we have a new student joining our sixth year, his name is Ciel Prevelle, please can you welcome him"

Sebastian- I walk through head held up high with an emotionless mask, hearing whispers around the hall to the front sitting down "go for it old friend"

Alaster- 'of course Ciel or should I say Sebastian aka Harry, humm yeah everything seems the same as before but seeing as you know about the heirs' I say within his head " So it better be Hogwarts Heir!"

Sebastian- I got up heading towards Slytherin not caring as the gasp and whisper all around

Dumbledore- "Mr Prevelle stop right there, Gryffindor maybe better for you"

Sebastian- I turn looking at the man "I prefer Snakes, they a ambitious, cunning and suit me altogether to the T, so please try your hardest old man to make me go to Gryffindor because yeah I might me the heir of all the houses but seriously I will always chose the snakes, they are better at surviving then others" I walk over sitting next to Draco whispering to him before all of us all look at the old man I smirk waving a little with my left hand showing my ring before turning back to talking

Dumbledore- 'this isn't good I tolled Hermione and Ron to try and get along with the new boy with him being the last Prevelle on the Deathly Hallows line he could control them all even before master of Death, I need someone that powerful on my side including aanting him with my daughter Ginny he would be a but with that ring on his finger says other wise, I need to get control of him, I need to get read of his fiance and I need everything to go to plan' I thought to my self

----

Luna- I skip "I am glad we got sorted into Slytherin he didn't bat an eye for me or Seamus but made a fuss over Neville though"

Seamus- "yeah he was extremely mad Alpha but tried to over it up but was failing in said that hat did wrong that the hat made a mistake but the hat refused"

Sebastian- I chuckle "Alaster is such a savage sorting hat when he wants to be and can be stubborn is he had a body then we could say the term that he would of put his foot down and keep refusing until the old man just has to go with it"

Neville- "true but I didn't like the way he went into a daydream like state with the smile on his lips, I think he is up to something, something to do with you Sebastian"

Sebastian- "that's where you are right brother, I know what he is planning he can try all he wants but nothing he does will ever work no matter how many times he tries because I have had enough of it all plus Hermione if she finally luckly had enough then she will be fine but the other two won't be Ron was just scared but I bet yeah he go over it especially and will follow his father demands, not matter what because it's a natural instinct within the body isn't it, so what do you think kill or harm"

Luna- I giggle "I believe kill Brother, it will be the best option but the girl Dumbledore maybe more of the harm side that she will remember it forever maybe a few unforgivable and that"

Sebastian- "you have the most brilliant idea sister"

Luna- I smile "why thank you brother"

Sebastian- "well we better get everything sorted this year is going to be fun but hard I tell yeah"

Luna, Seamus and Neville- "agreed"

----

C.W.