Chapter 5

Harry- I sigh in relief the burial took forever, I walk back into the burrow with the Weasley following behind "I will have to stay here for at least a week or so because Dumbledore the bastard is going to check in a few day then wouldn't bother again, so then I can go back to my parents"

Arthur- I raise my eyebrow "but Harry no offence you don't have parents anymore"

Harry- "oh I do Dumbledore hasn't just fuck with your life but mainly everyone around them james wasn't married to Lily but Severus Snape, Lily gave James and Severus Love Potions, Dumbledore helped to mess with there memories including killing James and Severus unborn child which Severus was having and was going to give birth too plus Dumbledore kidnapped a twin brother of Draco Malfoy giving the child too Lily and A forced potions James Potter-Snape and tada I have parents so yeah"

Bill- "but you have black hair Harry?"

Harry- I nod "I was born with black hair to do with my mother and Draco got Blonde hair from father, I also have an blood adopted brother Neville Malfoy and his husband and wife Luna and Seamus"

Arthur- "how did you know about how I"

Harry- "how you killed Molly, oh I see the past, present and future of not just my self or my consort but also everyone else I saw it happening a few day before it did also saw and new about the whole incest thing" I smirk winking "good on yeah little wolf"

Percy- I gasp hearing the other do the same "you kow about us being wolfs"

Harry- I smirk showing sharp teeth "of course, us you noses"

Arthur- I growl softly "wolf"

Harry- I flash my Alpha red eye "of course unlike your family I was chosen by lady magic and with adopting Neville he became a wolf and turned his lovers"

Arthur- I kneel down "Alpha king"

Harry- I chuckle "you can stand up I am no Alpha king"

Arthur- I stand up "yes you are the is a legend to do with the Alpha King, he will be chosen by Lady magic her self and will be able to walk through deaths land, he will be able to shift at anytime it is a power that no Omega, Beta or Alpha will capable to do other than change there eyes when angry or near the full moon"

Remus- I walk in hearing it "he is right Harry all Vampires, Werewolves and every creature within the world including those who aren't creature but within the muggle world it is said to be a myth but your the full proof of it all"

George- "how much of the conversation did you hear"

Remus- "from the very start you step into the house I was saying good by to everyone when I heard it all"

Harry- "wolf hearing, no one else heard right"

Remus- "no only me and of course the people in the room"

Harry- I nod smirking "good" I look at Arthur "where the Dumbledore two children?"

Arthur- "with there uncle on Molly's side of the family"

Harry- "so would you be fine if they mysteriously died or seriously hurt right?"

Arthur- I shack my head "no I tried to treat them as my children but it never felt right too "

Harry- I nod "I get yeah, it's the wolf and the betrayal within yeah"

Remus- "Harry by the sound of everything, I guess you joined the darkside"

Harry- "of course who else did you think want me to be there consort?" I see them look confused not knowing my indication "Voldemort of course, I was always destined to be his soul mate yeah they aren't supposed to be true but that night of james and Lily's death he marked me as his equal making Lady magic, faith herself and more of the siblings bring the soul mate thing come true, even though the Prophecy that Dumbledore said about isn't true in the way it's supposed to be, yes it's in the Ministry but it does say my name but it doesn't say Tom aka Voldemort but Dumbledore's name is mentioned as the dark lord that need to be killed"

Everyone except Harry- "the Prophecy not real the way it's said to be isn't real"

Arthur- "I kind of get the whole Dumbledore is the true dark lord that need to be killed though but all lf everything today is a shocker"

Harry- "yes the Prophecy to do with me or Voldemort isn't real because it has been switch around to everyone believe it was to do with us two but the it's really to do with me and Dumbledore instead, meaning I have to kill him or he would win and take over not just the Magical realm but also the muggle world and he means to make it lime the whole Apocalypse like the Bible says"

Charlie- "The bible's real? I thought it was just a book the muggles believe in"

Harry- "only that part to do with the Apocalypse but with Jesus he was a squib who had little powers like turning water into wine, healing people and that, also heaven and hell are real but the whole saying about gays and that muggles believe isn't real they have all read it wrong because God says within the bible 'Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.' and For God created man to be immortal, and made him to be an image of his own eternity. 'The righteous, because they are made in the image of God, can rest in the full hope of eternal life.' so in the end god made us in his own image meaning liking both males and female or the opposite or the same gender as your self has to come somewhere doesn't it aka God himself"

Bill- "so how did god make earth?"

Harry- "the big bang is real because god made it happen and god built other plates like if the sun was a few more meters in fact the diameter of 10 meter aka 33 feat of the earth then we would be dead also evolution is true too once we where all magical no none magic's at all but one day Adam and Evan where put into the garden you can guess the rest that was the start of none magic's plus yes we originally came from monkeys aka apes as well then we learned and evolved"

Arthur- I smile at my childs wows loving that they are enjoying the knowledge, I turn my head "well it's getting late and I am hungry, so...."

Harry- I cut him off "I can cook" I rush off to the kitchen

Arthur- I chuckle "well I was going to cook but oh well thank you Harry"

Harry- I shout "your welcome" as I start cooking the spaghetti and meatballs

----

C.W.