Chapter 2

Harry- I look up at the Manor "Home" I walk forward knocking seeing Draco open up "Hello Brother" I smirk

Draco- I sneer "what are you doing here Potter, you are no brother of mine?"

Harry- "when I was only a few weeks old I was stolen by Dumbledore who took me way from my Twin brother and my own parents, I was blood adopted by Severus Snape and James Potter but Lily Evans got in the way forcing my blood adopted parents away from each other Lily forced potions down both of there throats to make them fall in love with each other and got read of most of their memories places them with false one's with the help of Dumbledore. When I was born I was named Sebastian Alexander Malfoy, blood adopted name Hadrian James Potter, my brother here we blood adopted each other making him also my brother Neville Damon Malfoy and his husband and wife Seamus Sean Malfoy and Luna Wolfbane Malfoy, so please let us in Father is expecting us"

Draco- I frozed in place before rushing over hugging my twin brother tears falling down my face "I am so sorry Brother, I am so sorry for everything I have done to you and the rest of our family, I just couldn't take it, I had to toughen up and not be weak anymore, be the prince of Slytherin but inside I hated my self, for what i was doing to you, everyone else including my own parents and darkside, it was wrong of me to act the way I am but I always felt like I had a missing piece inside I tolled father when five, I got tolled about you and that's the day I changed, I turned cold, parting myself away from everyone becoming similar to my father's father but less worse than he was without the abuseiveness, alcoholicness and deathlyness, so please brother forgive me"

Harry- I look down at my brother I look to Neville who smiled and nodded to Draco. I move my right arm around his waist and his over on around his upper back patting his back "there, there brother, you are forgiven and I should be saying sorry also for not accepting your friendship and for the way I treated you also, so you are not at wrong brother, just please be your self like me, Neville and the rest are we would all love to see and for us to she us the real you"

Draco- I look up wide eyes tears still falling down, I sniff "really"

Harry- I nod "really little brother"

Draco- I sniff smiling letting out a chuckle "I am only younger than you by half an hour"

Harry- "still, you my little brother still maybe my twin but my little brother who deserves to be loved from his own Siblings and sibling in laws"

Draco- I smile softly and shyly "thank you brother"

Harry- I smile ruffling his hair "it's alright little Dragon"

Draco- I smile before remembering "oh right, father you are too meet him within the study, please follow me" I take Harry's hand taking him to the study. I knock hearing a 'come in' I open up, tilting my head "Father  rother Sebastian, Brother Neville, Brother-in-Law Seamus and Sister-in-Law Luna are here"

Lucius- I smile "thank you Draco"

Draco- I smile bouncing on the balls of my feet "thank you father" I say before leaving joyfully

Lucius- "okay what has happened to my son I am glad to see him happy though?"

Harry/Sebastian- I shrug "I just tolled him to be himself rather than act and fake how he is"

Lucius- I smile "thank you"

Sebastian- I nod "you welcome, so what is it that you would like to talk about?"

Lucius- "only that I am glad to have you back son and that you brought you sibling and sibling in laws, so thank you son so much, now let's show you to the room you will be staying in"

----

Arthur- I know the bitch was cheating on me she made my own son Percy turn on me because she thought he was Dumbledore's but turns out he was one hundred percent mine, she even treated him the best of all my birth children but she didn't know that I knew she abused Charlie, Bill and The twins, she did with Percy but all he got is a slap now and again, then she went and got bloody pregnant with Ron and Ginny who are Dumbledore's children, I even tried to treat them as my own but I found out she killed my first born before I knew about and today day I went to doctors after not feeling well after a while at first I thought it was because of Nagini bite but I woke up seeing Molly putting something into my drink that I have for bed. I was about to walk into the kitchen but I saw it hiding away from her sight, she doesn't know when I took the drink I poured in down the drain not trusting her with my night drink anymore and that was three nights ago. When I went to the Doctors turns out there was an high amount of Poison within my body which is green which is the exact colour I saw Molly put in my drink. That night I waited until she was a sleep, I used some spells on her so she wouldn't wake up before I put some more on making her die in pain and nightmares but took away my magic trace, so people would believe that she died in her sleep

Percy- I saw everything I was going by to go down stairs to get a drink when I saw it, I feel heat run through me "father"

Arthur- I jump looking up eyes widen "Percy I"

Percy- I smirk walking over climbing into his lap "it's okay Daddy, I won't tell anyone, it can be our little secret" I lean down kissing him but not in the fatherly way

Arthur- I pulled back "are you sure about this son, I killed the person I thought at the beginning was my mate but turns out I thought that because of potions but turns out Dumbledore was her mate and you have always hated me, you didn't hide it"

Percy- I look at him sadly "she used to punish me when no one was here because I always wanted to show you attention but because she used to thought I originally Dumbledore's child but turn out to be yours and I am glad I did but she wouldn't have one of her favourite children wanting the attention on the person she didn't truely love, she kept giving my potions herself but some how everytime I always blocked them off or they wouldn't take effect for some reason and I am glad they didn't, the potions where because she walked in on me one day a fake dick up my arse screaming and cumming you name and she didn't like it she beated me up more than she ever did before, I was only nine when the whip came out even the others didn't get that she kept saying it was wrong to be gay it was wrong to me a freak it was wrong to love my own father even thought Gays are allowed even Bisexuals and Incest is allowed. I learned that day Dumbledore is truly to get laws up to do with gays, incest and more even though he is gay himself and is ashamed of it"

Arthur- I shrok his cheek wiping the tears away "shhh my baby boy, I knew about the other tried to stop it but she wouldn't allow it and now she is gone, look baby boy she is gone" I turn his head to her body "she's gone"

Percy- I smile alittle "can you make me even more happier please?"

Arthur- I smile "sure, what is it baby boy?"

Percy- "can I please ride you cock daddy?"

Arthur- I smile "of course baby boy" I vanish away our clothing sliding my left hand down to his hole feeling it already open "you been playing with your self darling?"

Percy- I nod my head "yes Daddy, on my dildo before I came out to get a drink and saw everything and now here we are"

Arthur- I smile "where you thinking about me when you where fucking yourself" I ask as I put my cock into him

Percy- I groan nodding eyes half lidded open but still looking at him "yes Daddy" I move up and down as he thrust up into me repeatedly hitting the best spots

Arthur- I growl bit down on his shoulder marking him as mine as I cum undone feeling him release over both of our chest and stomachs "there we go baby boy" I pick him up doing cleaning spells as well as getting read of my signature going to his bedroom laying down on the bed with his head on my chest. I my hand his holding him and behind his as I move my right hand up stroking his head "goodnight baby boy"

Percy- I smile nuzzling his chest "goodnight daddy"

----

C.W.