He couldn't take it anymore...

Izuku's POV:

they had all left i was all alone again. i knew they didn't care but really im in the hospital. kacchan had left i don't know where to i wasn't listening "hey izu i got us something to drink.." i turned my head towards the door there he was his spiky hair and his beautiful face. a small smile crept onto my lips.

his eyes widened "i-izu ur smiling.." yeah i was smiling but i feelt just as bad as before. i dropped the smile again and flopped onto my pillow. kacchan placed our drinks at the little table in the corner , and sar down next to me.

"hey are you okay?" that was a weird question of course i was okay..i think?

Bakogou POV:

"hey i just wanted to say im sorry.." i really feelt bad for what i did. i was such a horrible monster. oh fuck i have to go to school tomorrow SHIT no one knows what happend to izu yet.

"it's okay" i looked up and into his green emerald eyes. i did this to him. tears filled up my eyes, OH FUCKING GREAT I'M CRYING AGAIN i don't wanna look weak.

"kacchan your crying! whats wrong?!" how could he still care for me after everything i have done. i needed to do this now.. i needed him..

i smashed my lips onto his. they were soft , he started to struggle a little to get out of my grip. he stopped struggling after a while and melted into the kiss. i opened my eyes a little, and looked at him, his beautiful freckles.

we pulled back after some time and just looked at each other    

"k-kacchan why did you do that" he said flustered trying to cover his red face "because i like you nerd" i smirked at him making him even more red it was fun seeing him like this.

"y-y-you like me?!" he questioned pointing drastically at himself. i pulled him into a hug and whispered into his ear "no. i love you..." we sat like that for quite a while "i love you too" the words took me by surprise he was the first person to tell me that other than the old hag.

i pulled away from him still holding onto his shoulders to look at him some more. 

i don't think i have ever been this happy...it's nice...