Chapter 41 >>Last Time<<

Magsimula sa umpisa

"arg" nagulo ko ang buhok ko ng wala sa oras.

*ring

"wait lang m-may n-natawag" sabi niya sabay kuha ng phone

"sino?" tanong ko pero hindi niyia ako sinagot para akong naku-curious kung sino ang kausap niya pero I don't want to be sound nosy pero susubukan ko

"yes? Opo iniinum ko po, pero recently nasakit yung ulo ko pero okay na ako sige po punta nalang po ako dyan" saka niya binaba yung tawag

"sino yun?" tanong ko

"doktor ko" matipid niyang sagot

"saan?"

 "sa brain, nagkasurgery ako five years ago muntikan na nga daw akong mamatay eh" nakangiti pang sabi nito kay topher

Natahimik naman si ako at hindi alam ang sasabihin. Ano nga ba ang dapat i-react ko ngayong nalaman kong ilang taon ang nasayang at madaming taong nasaktan para lang sa wala. Umiyak na para sa wala pero hindi ako nagagalit wala akong sinisisi hindi ko lang maintindihan kung ano ba ang dapat kong maramdaman.

I gripped her hand tightly and she just look intently in my eyes. Those eyes, those beautiful dark eyes are my proof that she is meant for me. The way she look at me the way she pick glances at me. I know we have the same feeling. Maybe her memories got erase by the surgery but not her feelings for me, not that one.

I held her face on my right hand while the other is on her waist.

"deh mil sumama ka na sakin"

"b-but I'm not her"

"your lying" alam ko unang tingin palang niya sa akin kanina alam kong kilala niya ako. Alam kong nakikipaglaro lang siya at ayaw niyang umamin. Hindi ko alam kung bakit pero susubukan kong alamin.

"I'm not"

"please start anew with me"

"I can't" she said as if she get what I mean

"why?"

"because I'm not her and I want to fix myself naguguluhan ako"

"there's nothing wrong with you so you don't have to fix anything in yourself"

"NO! you don't understand! I-I'm ru-ruined"

"I understand na naguguluhan ka pero-"

"I can't be with you. I'm a mess topher I'm such a mess" tears are flowing from her eyes. There she said it, she said my name. To see her crying breaks my heart into pieces and me hearing her saying those words is like I have been stab in the back.

"pero papano ako"

"m-maybe your just hallucinating and you thought me as someone else" pagpipigil niya ng iyak

"please lets stop this, sumama ka na sakin your family misses you as much as I did, can't you see fate has bought us together, again cause we're meant to be for each other"  then she look intently in my eyes like she want to say something but she hold it and speak again.

"i-if I am her then I'll remember it  and if two people are meant to be together, eventually they'll find their way back to each other, again " Her words echoed in my head na para bang nagpapaalam siya na para bang…

"nal gidalyeo" I can understand what she said because after she fled to korea nag-aral ako ng language niya. She's asking me to wait for her.

"nal gidalyeo! " (wait for me) paguulit niya na parang may inuutos siya at umiak siya ng umiyak

"say it, say that you will wait for me until I'm ready say it say jebal" (please) is she asking for time to think and repair herself? Then I'll give it to her because of too much love. I held both of her cheeks and kiss her forehead then I said the those words that I know she is waiting for so long.

"nal...gidalil geoya" (I'll wait) She smiled at my response

"nae-ga sa-saranghaeyo" sabi niya na ikinagulat ko she just tell me that she love me then she hug me.

"I don't remember you but the first time I saw you I know your part of me, I-I'm just not ready to accept it I'm just scared" I hug her back then hold both of her cheeks to face me then I made the promise of the century.

"I promise I'll wait for you even if it takes a lifetime" Then I sealed it with a kiss and that’s how our last meeting to each other end.

_____________________________________________________________________

You may hate me for this but this is not the end of their love story. No book two but there will special chapter and epilogue for this book. It will take some time before I end them officially. I will gonna miss them so hindi ko pa muna tatapusin. This will be the last chapter but this is not the end.

Lets all wait together literally until she is ready to come back and claim he property.

Tuesday, April 01, 2014
9:59 PM