Chapter 34>>Tears steal hearts<<

Deh Mil's POV

I didn't sleep the whole night the alcohol was no use. I can feel my eye bags. Those hurtful words struck in my head like a thousand swords. How can they be so cruel to me. I got into this industry not because of my plastic surgery but because of my talent.

"drink this, this will make you feel a lot better" Cindy was the only one left to me. She is there at my side rain or shine. Harry last night spend the night taking care of her then cindy found out that they are together the whole night.

I start to sob and Cindy rub my back.

"Don't let those hurtful words get into your nerves, because compare to you they are nothing" I just nod  as response.

"I need to get back at the station, you need to have a press conference and you need to stay and look strong at the same time, understand?" She hug me before she left. I was unsure of what to do. Kapag nagmumukmuk ako sa isang tabi lalo ko lang naalala ang lahat. I need to breath, I need air, I need to face reality cause reality hurts.

Lumabas ako ng bahay feeling a little bit dizzy. Nakajacket ako and I drive back to the place where I feel I know I'm accepted.

I can feel the soft brushes of the wind in my face. This place is the only place I know I'm welcome. I can hear the waves of the ocean, the song of the birds that calm my mind.

All that my mind is saying is just to runaway that I have nothing left with me cause now I'm ruined, very ruined.

I took off my shoes and let my feet feel the cold water. Naglalakad lang ako along the bay. It took four hours before I came here. I can still remember the first time that I got here. Here is the place where I met him.

"sino ka?"

"ako si blossom" inilahad ko ang kamay sa lalaking nasa harap ko

"I don't make friends with ugly people so get out of my sight" back then that kid was a brat, pero he change he became more evil

"so tayo na ?" he ask bored

"yes yes yes!" masayang masaya ako ng inaya niya akong maging girfriend because back then dreams do come true but every dream has its darkest nightmare.

"Gusto mo na siya no?" I once heard he and his friend talking in the court while playing basketball. Nagtago lang ako sa likod ng puno but still I can hear them.

"do you really believe that?" I can hear topher lough aloud

"eh sa kinikilos mo gusto mo siya eh"

"nalilimutan mo na ba? I'm a profesional and trained actor of course hindi ko magugustuhan yung baboy na yun" His words katulad na katulad siya nung mga tao sa t.v. he is just like them pero ang sakit kasi ginawa ko ang lahat para mahalin niya ako.

I slump my back into the water. Basa na ako but I didn't bother.

"nagpunta akong korea para sayo!" sigaw ko out of nowhere

"ininda ko ang sakit ng mga hiwa sa mukha ko para gumanda at mahalin mo ako ng TOTOO!" nagmumukha na akong sira pero I didn't bother kung may makakakita sa akin. I don't care I don't care anymore.

"bumalik ako para mahalin mo! Yun lang naman ang hinihiling ko pero ito ka iniwan mo ako sa ere! Nakakaasar  ka!" I cry and cry just the thought of  him and all the hardship that I got into make me cry.

I get up tama na ang iyak I have to face the media tomorrow I have to face them with strength.

_____________________________________________________________________

Ayos ba? I almost cry here pero madami pang pwedeng mangyari...this is not the last.

Five votes, and three comments saka ang update... sapilitan na ito. XD

Share this to your friends ^.^