Itching and burning, burning and Itching.. and bumping

Imagine someone telling you that when they die they taking you with them. -_-

        Mark 😏
A/n The things I would do to Mark is just.. Beyond this world.

                Mark was a playboy and you so happen to fall for his schemes

                Mark was a playboy and you so happen to fall for his schemes. It all started when you met at a Halloween party 6 days before the actual holiday and he was kicking game to you feeling you up with nonsense.
   "Girl whatchu mean? I'm tryna knock you up and keep you forever'' he gave you that playful smirk but little did you know, there was a double meaning behind it all.

         "Nah you probably got gonorrhea" you shook your head raising your hand gesturing your disapproval. "Alright then, maybe I came off too hard, Let me buy you a drank" he bit his lip and got a little closer to you "Getcho T Pain ass on somewhere." You giggled at how dumb he looked.

        "Not until you give me a chance" his finger trailed down your spine making you arch your back slightly. You sighed " Buy me some to drink and some food and your prize is based on how the rest of the night goes." You bit your lip seductively.

       Later

      " im gone make you mine, forever." 

       You were drunk out of your mind but not drunk to where you weren't aware of what was going on. Without warning he stuck himseld inside you without any protection, you felt something else going on with him but you thought nothing of it as the pleasure took over you.

       " i betchu won't nobody else bother to even get with you" He smirked. That was the last thing you remembered.

        Weeks later.

          You stopped wearing underwear because there was too much itchiness going on in your vagina and everytime you peed it would burn. You grabbed yo phone and called a doctor to schedule a doctor's appointment.

           You always been throwing up lately each morning and haven't been on your period lately. You called your bestfriend immediately to ask her about what you were expirencing.

         "Who you fuck?" She
said barging in ".. Um.. You know that guy Mark?" scratching my head nervously "Mark Taun?" Her eyes widen and you shook my head. "Bitch you got std's.... And you're preggo." She said sipping her tea like a lawyer who just beat a case. You teared up knowing that you was fucked. You took another look and noticed that you had a bunch of warts appearing. "BITCH I GOT HPV!" you cried out "hoe you gone die" your bestfriend started crying with you "oh my god" you said through tears "imma be bitchless" she said shaking her head. "I'm taking him with me" you coughed "Use my ex-boyfriend's shotgun so they can trace it and arrest his ass." She said clearing her voice. I nodded.

      I grabbed my keys and the shotgun and got inside the car with Y/BF/N and drove off to where Mark hangs.

    There he was kissing up on another girl, it wouldn't matter if I caused a scene, since i'm dying. "Mark, get yo domino body built ass over here!" I yelled catching everyone's attention. "Y/N- whats the meaning of this!?" He tried a bold act. "NIGGA YOU HAVE ME HPV!" you raged as the crowd ooo'd and the ladies left Mark.

       "Y/N I-" "NO! You know that HPV can kill you right!?" You questioned "N-No I didn't." He shooked his head "its fine, I'll save you the trouble" you said as you shot a hole through his head. Everyone scattered and you disappeared.

    This trash but don't have sex cause you can get pregnant and die.