THE MYSTERIOUS LEGEND

they appeared out of nowhere, but they're here to change the game

unknown; sparky

theme song: wreak havoc by skylar grey

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

new season, new legends, new kings canyon. none of the legends woud've expected anything happening with the tower, and when it fell, that what made everything different. from the tower falling, and to the mysterious graffiti showing up all around kings canyon, legends were trying to get use to it.

another thing popped up out of nowhere that surprised most legends, especially a certain one. another legend that had the same type of abilities but different ways of using them slightly shocked them all. it was only the middle of august, and they appeared right out of nowhere.

the legend never revealed their real name, unlike bloodhound or caustic. but they did make a name for everyone. a bit cheesy, but it was the best they could come up with. they preferred that other than their other name, claiming that it would bring some memories that they would rather forget than remember. wearing a jacket as black as night, hood and mask up to hide their features. it took days for them to actually reveal themselves. one of the only legends to actually show their face shocked fans all across the lands.

first match in the new arena in which roamed flyers all across. themselves, bloodhound and wraith were paired up with all another. still silent as they'll ever be, they followed along with their teammmates. landing, looting, and then going to find another team or valuable loot that would help them out.

sparky wasn't the best with guns so figuring them out was a real challenge for them. they were lucky that bloodhound was reluctant enough to notice that they were having trouble with the weapons. they didn't need help at first but they got it anyways, and learned slowly about the weapons.

what really took the cake of their knowledge of fighting. as in hand to hand combat. taking down a grown 30 year old man that was much taller than them didn't bother them. the two running out of ammo, he went to go punch them since they were already low but they blocked him either way, taking him down as well.

their ultimate ability was what everyone wanted to see, since it had to deal with electricity like wattson. after fighting one squad, another randomly popped out. damn third parties showing up suddenly. sparky knew that they had to get use to this since this would be normal in the arena. but they didn't expect it to be this soon.

sparky was separated from their team, since the airstrike that was descending down got them scattered. the team they were fighting must've revived their teammate, making it fair between the three sqauds engaged in combat. wraith and bloodhound were weighing the team at top, while the team at top were dealing with the one few hundred feet of the third party.

signaling that their ult was ready, they motioned that they had a plan. wraith successful makes a portal from where they were towards sparky. but the team noticed and planned to ambush them. jumping down from the building, they following the thin trail of lilac purple that wraith would leave behind wether a portal was in use or she was using her form. they seem to be to eager to get away from the fight and get the elims to know what they had in store.

"get ready for a shock!"

rubbing both hands, a current of electricity builds up within them. jumping down from the small hill, a mischievous glint was hidden in their eyes. the squad stops in their place, pulling out their guns on them. before they could shoot, they slam their hands on the ground. electricity filled the area in a short radius. no more than ten feet in front of them in a shape that extended to the limit.

they all heard shields breaking, while some tool little damage due to the shield that they had. sparky jumps back, as wraith and bloodhound reveal themselves. bloodhound in their ult form as well. with shots taken, they successful eliminated the squad. sparky was a bit dizzy from using the ult, but they pulled through. looting them quickly and fleeing into the zone before anyone could spot them.

they only ended up in third place, which was fine for sparky. it was their first match ever, so they could always try again and again until they became champion of the arena. along the way, sparky got comfortable with some new people along the way. but for now, all they focus on is doing better for the future.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

your relationship with the legends:

Bangalore: somewhat mother figure towards you/training partner

Bloodhound: like a younger brother/sister to them. they care for you and makes sure that you're doing well. still teaches you new things about the arena.

Caustic: Nuisance (as he sees everyone)

Crypto: in between both caustic and bloodhound.

Lifeline: little brother/sister.

Medi: sees you as a younger sibling/best friend. you are one of the individuals that she finally warmed up to, even though it took her a couple of days.

Mirage: little brother/sister.

Pathfinder: friend (as he sees everyone)

Octane: best friend as well. though you were cold towards octane at first when meeting everyone, you still warmed up to everhone, including him. it is a pain in the ass to deal with him sometimes, but you somehow managed.

Velo: best friend. you were also an inspiration towards him as well (as he sees everyone but you inspired him the most)

Wattson: younger sister. she wanted to get to know you the moment she heard what your abilities can do and what they are.

Wraith: kinda like how caustic sees you, but a bit of what bangalore sees you as. though you can be reckless with what you do, and sometimes stubborn, she still sees how good you are when in serious situations.