"Ahh. I see."

"Are you mad at me?"

"Of course not. So have you talked about Bambam with her?"

"Yeah, a bit. She said that Bambam never talked to them about our breakup."

"Did you tell her?"

"No. If he didn't talk about it, I thought maybe our relationship did not really mean that much to him at all. And it's all in the past now, so there's really no need to talk about it."

"So you want me to go there with you because you're afraid about seeing him? The breakup wasn't your fault, it was his. But what are you really afraid of? Don't tell me . . . No Lisa, I'm telling you. Get yourself together."

"I don't know. Remember that time you called when you asked me to hang out with you and Taehyung?"

"Yes, yes. You owe me that story."

"So, he went there . . ."

I was in my office, busy preparing the monthly report when someone knocked on the door.

"It's open!" I called.

I heard the door opened and closed. I can sense someone standing by the doorway, looking at me. I didn't look up thinking that it was one of my staff who usually spoke out what they came for without needing me to face them. Then I realized that a minute or so might have passed but the person who came in didn't saying anything at all. I slowly looked up, starting to get annoyed at the disturbance.

"What is it?" I managed to ask before choking on my own words.

He was standing still before me, staring intently. His hands were on his pocket, looking so nonchalant. But his facial expression was unreadable. I was starting to feel conscious from his gaze. I cleared my throat to catch his attention. Nothing happened.

My knees wobbled when I tried to stand up so I gripped the edge of the table for support. I closed my eyes tightly when my surroundings started to spin around me and I started to feel like I was falling. I was about to fall when I felt someone holding me up. I bowed my head down, trying to ease my dizziness.

I felt being slowly pushed back down to my seat. Then a pair of hands pressed into my head, gently massaging it. I started to feel better after a while. I slowly opened my eyes and he was there crouching down to my level.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked.

I nodded. I haven't had the chance to recover from my shock earlier.

"What brings you here Bambam?" I asked.

"Here." He said, handing me an invitation. It was the invitation for the baptismal of his sister's baby.

"Got it. You may go." I said.

"Not until you've eaten your lunch." I gulped in surprise. I didn't know how he knew that I haven't eaten yet. "Do you want me to cook for you?"

"No! You don't have to. I can take care of myself. Just leave."

"And you're clearly doing well at taking care of yourself." He answered sarcastically. "Just wait here."

I didn't mind him when he went out of the door. I still have lots to do so I continued what I was doing earlier. It took him about a half hour before he came back. He was carrying food with him.

"Clear your desk." He demanded.

I was about to protest when I smelled the food that he brought. I pushed everything aside and waited for him to serve me the food. It was my favorite, chicken pesto.