- 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸

Previously on hurt part one:
More dreadful tears slipped out of her eyes, her heart felt nothing but anguish.
Arthur didn't deserve what he got, one day this horrible city will get what's coming to it. She thought as she fetched some ice for Arthur.
————————————
(Y/n) kneeled on the floor, her body facing the couch where Arthur resided on his stomach. Her knees slightly rubbing on the carpeted floor; which resulted in some carpet burn.
Her hands numbing up because of the frozen broccoli bag she was gently resting on Arthur's bruise.
She had stopped crying but if you looked closely, you could see the tint of red in her eyes. The two of them were in a comfortable silence.
The only noise that ripped the silence was a rerun of Murray Franklin's show, which Arthur's gaze was focused on.
Arthur then shifted his eyes to me. When (Y/n) looked back at him, he quickly looked back at the TV with the same little sad look in his face. "What?" Her voice sounded annoyed but she didn't intend it to be.
"I'm sorry..." Arthur muttered out, but he keep his gaze on the TV. (Y/n) let out a long sigh as she took the frozen broccoli bag off of Arthur's bruise. Her eyebrows knitted together as a small frown formed on her lips.
"Arthur, look at me..." Just as (Y/n) said that, Arthur turned his face towards her. Her heart felt heavy at that moment.
(Y/n) never noticed the tears that were running down Arthur's cheeks, his big puppy dog like eyes were overwhelmed with all of his tears. (Y/n) felt some of her own tears from earlier come back.
She carefully hugged Arthur, her face burying into the crook of his neck.
"Don't be sorry, Artie." (Y/n) said in a soft tone; scared to even rise her voice at him because she's afraid that she might shatter him.
"It just pains me to see you like this... all bruised up. You don't deserve this."
Arthur hugged (Y/n's) body tightly when he felt small tears on his bare skin. His own tears dropped onto her head, he inhaled deeply.
"I wanna move away from Gotham. I wanna go far, far, far away from this horrible city." Her words stung like poison. "I wish we could... but we are poor." Arthur mumbled as his hand started to brush through my hair.
(Y/n) moved her face away from Arthur's neck, missing his cigarette and vanilla smell. "Me and you will save money! I'll find a house somewhere! Anywhere but here! we can bring your mom too!" Her idea sounded insane to Arthur but he would follow (Y/n) to the ends of the earth.
"I always wanted to go to California. Somewhere nice and warm... with the ocean near by. The waves gently crashing on the rocks." Arthur smiled as he lifted up (Y/n's) chin.
(Y/n) beamed with joy, "no one will bother us... no one will hurt you ever again, Artie." Arthur's heart swelled up with glee, buried his face into (Y/n's) hair and hummed in agreement.
She wrapped her arms around Arthur's lanky body and hidden her face into his chest, inhaling his familiar smell.
They held each other for which felt like hours. They were going to leave this awful city and never come back.