- 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

A/N: another first person pov,, please don't be mad at me :,(
———————————
(y/n's) pov

"I can't wait to just go home and lay down..." I drowsily said as I stride up the frustratingly long staircase. Why did I have to pick an apartment where I had to walk up this fucking stairs?
Work was so exhausting, today I had to work long than I'm supposed to. My job is already as tiring as it is.
I pushed my hair back out of my face and let out a long sigh of relief when I made it to the top of the steps.
I walked into the rancid old horrid building, the smell of all the mold that was probably growing greeted me. I was too drained to even check if I had any mail.
I entered the beat down elevator that barely even was able to take me up to my floor. When I arrived to my floor, I sluggishly trudged to my apartment.
I brought out my keys and was about to put it in the keyhole, but I noticed it was unlocked. I immediately alerted myself, 'Someone is in my apartment' I thought to myself.
I cautiously opened the door just enough to fit my body through, I swiftly but quickly walked around. I noticed that the TV was on, the Murray Franklin show was on. It seemed like it just was about to end.
I took my gaze off of the TV and looked to my right where a long hallway led my bedroom.
My first thought was that maybe the robber was in there because the door was open, but I then felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped up in fear and screamed. I faced my intruder but only to find out that it was my boyfriend, Arthur.
I playfully hit him on the chest and let out a small laugh, "you scared me!" I scolded. Arthur laughed too and he scooped my cheek, he lovingly kissed my lips.
"I'm sorry... I couldn't sleep without you so I went to your apartment." Arthur explained. I didn't say anything back to him, I just rested my head against his chest.
He promptly wrapped his long lanky arms around my body. "Bad day?" Arthur asked, "no... but it was a long one." My voiced barely audible.
Arthur kissed the top of my head and gently rocked me side to side. He hummed along to the instrumental of Frank Sinatra's "that's life" that played on the TV. Arthur then placed my hand on his shoulder and he interlocked his hand with my other.
He started to slow waltz around the room, a little giggle came from my lips. "Arthur, I'm tired." I whined as he kept waltzing. "Then let's get the love of my life to bed then." He softly said in my ear before lifting me up into his arms. A smiled formed on my face, I then pressed my face against his neck. I peppered little sweet kisses on his neck.
Arthur started to hum again, I knew he was enjoying my kisses. And then before I knew it, we were in my bedroom.
"Can you undress me?" I asked him and I heard an "okay." as he placed me on the soft bed. Arthur then took off my shoes and tossed them into the closet. Shortly after he took off my pants and my shirt came off next.
"I'm guessing you wanted to wear one of my shirts?" Arthur asked as he already grabbing one of his shirts, he knew I would say yes. "Yes." I managed to say as my eyes became heavy. "Arms up." Arthur chuckle softly at my sleepy face, I did as he asked and he put the shirt on me.
After he did that, I laid my head down on the pillow. I felt Arthur settled a blanket on my body. The bed made a small creaking sound as Arthur slide in next to me in bed.
His arms wrapping around my body, I went out like a light when he did that. I felt so protected in his arms that I was able to sleep so soundly.
Arthur moved a few strands of hair out of my face before kissing my temple, "goodnight, my love." He said before falling asleep.