.4.

We started our exams since and I just wrote my last paper today,
I came out from the exam hall very tired, with a pounding headache and the sun is not helping.

Ya fahad is coming to pick me tomorrow,ohh how I missed my best friend, my ya fahadidi and I haven't pack so I didn't wait for my friends,I just message them in the group telling them they should not wait for me I have a headache I'm going home.

I came out of the gate and stopped a tricycle (keke napep) and told him the address, I entered and Off We Went.

We arrived in front of our gate,I gave him his money and entered the house prayed I was not hungry so I started arranging my clothes,when I finished arranging my shoe and bag in another box I heard there voices which means they are back, I closed the box and went to see them.
"Sup guys"I said while entering the parlour
"Hi" they all said at the same time
"Shatuun rouku we are finally done with our exams"Aisha said jumping up and down before sitting on a sofa.
"Yeah Alhamdulillah and I don't know why you call me that"i said squeezing my face.
"Shattuun rouku?" She said like a question.
"Bansani(I don't know)" I replied glaring at her.
"Aishatuu what time is ya fahad coming to pick you tomorrow?" saudah asked rubbing her face with a towel waiting to hear my reply.
"I don't know let me call him"and "why do you even want to know?" I  said smiling.
"Just manaa"she answered annoyingly.

Ok it happend that she once had a crush on ya fahad then, but I don't know if she still has something for him.
"Why are you smiling like that"she said raising her brows
"Nothing, maryamaa please pass me my phone"i said
She passed me the phone,I called and it's, fadiiidii na"i shouted as soon is he picked the call.
"Innalillahi kehh zaki cire mun kunne ne"he replied dramatically
"Kaii mana don't be too dramatic"i said pouting a little bit
"It's not faruk stop doing shagwaba please"he said laughing
"That's why I'm called the last born dummy" I said
"Sharap I'm the last born, soo how is my little angel?"he said

I can tell by his voice he is laughing
"Yes you are the last born yaay happy?"and "your little angel is fine"how is my big angel" and "what time are you coming to pick me" I said all in one breath.

So we gave each other names when we were little, he is big angel and I am little angel and we still call each other that.

"Please breath,don't die well I'm fine""and maybe by 10 or 11" answered
So we that for like forever,gisting each other and talking about everything and nothing,till we decided to hung up.

"Saudah he said maybe by 10 or 11" I air quoted.
"Ohh"
"Have you eaten?" ummi asked
"Nop I'm not hungry"
I stood up to go and rest, I wasn't that hungry so I grabbed a chilled Fanta a can of pringles and diary milk.ohh goshh I love diary milk like soo much.

I grabbed my phone and on my mobile data, I can't even remember when last I on it because since we started exams I didn't use my phone it's only when mama, dada,ya fahad and rouku called.

Gosh I missed my farukuu, I was just thinking about him when I saw his message popped.
I just smiled.
"Why are you smiling like an idiot"Aisha asked folding her hijab
"Ohh I didn't realise that"
She just face palmed her self and laid close to me.
So we chatted a bit before I dozed off.

I woke up and prayed magrib and I was waiting for isha just then a call came and it was faruk.
"Hello ya aishha" I heard nanah's sweet voice
"Hello cutie pie"
"You suppose to call me that" I heard faruk's voice

"Shut up I was not talking to you and you ain't even cute ya Allah"

"Ouch I'm hurt"

I just ignored him"nanah deal how are you"