.2.

Faruk woke up to pray fajr he did his ablution and rush to the
masjid,when he got back baba called him and asked him to get ready by twelve because they are going to Aisha's house after zuhur.

He went back upstairs to mammie's room to greet her before going back to his room he sent a good morning message to his nurul hayati .
If I could have all the time in the world,
I know just what I’d do,
I’d spend all my time,
With your love so svublime,
Just being here with you. If tomorrow my life were over,
With many things yet to do,
It wouldn’t matter one bit,
Because, my love, I had you. With you I wish to see sun rise,
For in the light I see your eyes,
And from deep within from you to me,
It is your heart and your soul that sets me free. Good morning dear,
The new day is here,
And all that I wish for,
Is to draw you near can't wait to make you my wife azizaty.

He smiled with satisfaction before he kept his phone near him and slept.
he woke up around 10 and rushed to the bathroom,he brushed his teeth and took a long and relaxing shower,he came out rub his cream and dressed in a white shadda with black cap.he looked breathtaking.

He quickly rushed downstairs to have his breakfast before mammie start scolding him, "good morning ya faruk"najah and Khalifa greeted at the same time good morning sweethearts he answered before sitting down to eat.

Najah served them and they started eating with najah planning on how her brother's wedding is going to be, they finished eating and got ready for juma'ah prayer.

After they prayed juma'ah prayer they zoomed to shatuu's house with five of his uncle and baba.

***

They arrived at the Muhammad rumah'. dadaa, his brothers and some of his friends welcome them, they said there greetings while dadaa showed them the way to his parlour they sat down talking.

Later on drinks and snacks were served,then baba,"spoke as you all know we are here to talk about the marriage of our son and your daughter".

"He saw a beautiful flower in your house and he want to make her his wife", he talk for some time before dadaa and his brothers went to talk in private.

They came back shortly before they announce that the wedding is going to take place in 6 months.

"Alhamdulillah" they all chorused happily, faruk immediately sent her a message.
Alhamdulillah!! Gonna be my wife in 6 months.

Everyone conversing with each other, they left shortly after everything has been finalised.

Every one was just soo happy can't wait to see mammie's expression he muttered.

Aisha's pov
I came out from they lecture hall tired and exhausted, then I heard the ping of my phone,I picked it from my bag to see his message

Alhamdulillah!! Gonna be my wife in 6 months.

I closed my eyes and open it again I pinched my self just to make sure I'm not dreaming and then reality hit me that I'm really not dreaming I screamed getting weird looks from people including my three friends maryam, saudah, and Aisha.

Saudah glared and me, maryam said you are mad do you know that Aisha just hissed and smacked my head "ouch!! Aisha I hate you!!"
I shouted.

I smiled and showed them the message they screamed too,"I guess I'm not the only mad person here"I said.

"Okay now let's start planning for a grand wedding"maryam said jumping up and down.

"You guys are crazy I'm not going to do any event" I said walking away, they just opened there mouth looking at me like I have growned two heads.

Let me get ready for insults I rolled my eyes and sat down under a tree, with them trailing behind me.

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

Juma'at mubarak beautiful people don't forget to read suratul khaf

Aisha is a drama queen.soo we have a wedding in 6 months ayeee let's start preparing, everyone should come and grab his anko.

                                             Ayshatuu