04

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍
first of all no, second of all, no

NADIA LOOKED OVER the ledge as a worried look washed across her face, her eyes looking down at the dead below them

NADIA LOOKED OVER the ledge as a worried look washed across her face, her eyes looking down at the dead below them. There was one thing for sure, that they needed a good plan to get them out of the city alive.      

"How's that signal?" Morales asked, glancing over at T-Dog who was slouched on the ground of the rooftop after Merle had beaten him.

Nadia followed him back to Rick and the rest of the group, kneeling down beside T-Dog as a sigh escaped past her lips.      

"Like Dixon's brain." T-Dog laughed, looking over at the redneck. "Weak."      

The comment made Nadia snicker a little as she stared back at Dixon to see him flipping T-Dog the bird. "I don't see no lie," she stated with a smirk.

"It's not like they can do anything to help us." Andrea scoffed causing for Nadia to turn her attention to the blonde.      

"Got some people outside the city." Morales said to them, looking between Rick and Nadia. "There's no refugee centre." As the words left Morales lips, Rick let out a loud sigh. "

"We'll just have to find a way out ourselves then," Rick said, glancing down at the walker filled streets once again. Nadia shook her head to herself, knowing that these people were stuck because of her and Rick. They had serious making up to do.      

Merle let out a chuckle causing for Nadia to glance at the man sitting across from her. "Good luck with that. I hear the streets in this part of town ain't safe," Merle butted in, glancing at Nadia. "Ain't that right, sugar tits? You might of thrown my stuff away, but how about you get me outta these cuffs. We could go somewhere and bump some uglies. We're gonna die anyway."      

"I'd rather die," Nadia said, rolling her eyes as she stands back up on her feet, a idea suddenly coming to her head. "What about the sewers? We can escape underground," she suggested, causing for the attention to turn to her.

Morales perked up a little and turned to Glenn. "Glenn, check for any manholes in the alleyway."      

Glenn nodded his head and ran off slowly, checking over the wall. Nadia watched as he returned with a look of annoyance on his face. "They must be on Main Street," he told them.

"Big building like this must've been built in the twenties. There must be an underground passage to the sewers. They were built for floods," Jacqui explained to them, and Nadia and Rick glanced to each other, confused.

"How did you know that?" Rick asked in suspicion.

"It's my job. Was,"she corrected herself. "I worked in the cities zoning office."      

Nadia was the first to start walking towards the door. "What are we waiting for? Let's find this sewer."      

Once they reached the sewers, Nadia stared down where they were actually located. Glenn stood by her side as they shined torches down below.