"My skating dresses aren't even this revealing." I mutter, ready to take it off and put my shorts and shirt back on. "I'm changing."

"No! Let me see before you take it off." He whined. I couldn't even see him but I know he was smiling.

I sigh and put my shorts back on the counter, walking over to the door and opening it slowly. He was sitting on the edge of my bed, leaning back on the palms of his hands.

When he saw me, his jaw dropped and he eyed me dramatically. I start tugging the dress down to cover a little more of my legs. "See? It's too small." I say, turning around to go back into the bathroom.

"Wait, come here." He says. I open the door back up and drag myself towards him.

"You look very beautiful." He says sweetly. He separates his legs and pulls me in between them, wrapping his arms around my waist tightly and leaving a kiss on my collarbone. "Do you think Riley would mind if I ripped it off of you?"

I roll my eyes. "Keep it in your pants." I chuckled, smiling down at him and resting a hand on each side of his face. He lifted his chin up and kissed me lightly.

"For you? Never." He mumbled against my lips, pecking them again. "Will she mind?" He asked again.

I bite my lip and lean down, teasing my lips against his wide smile. "I guess we will have to find out." I whispered, fully pressing my lips against his. He responded quickly and pulled me onto his lap, running his hands up my thighs and under the dress.

My hands trail down his chest and start to lift up his white t-shirt until he pulls away. "Wait. Isn't Nick here?"

I continue to take his shirt off before pushing him down onto the mattress. "He's not home."

• • •

"Throw it out." I say without hesitation, a blank expression on my face to hide the fact that a small part of me wanted to keep that dress for the sentiment.

She looked taken back at how harshly I spoke, but tossed the dress anyways. "Okay, then."

My phone started to ring and I saw it was Nick wanting to FaceTime. I tap the green icon, waiting for some awkward body to show up on my screen like he always does.

"We don't have training tomorrow!" He sang once his face appears.

"I know." I chuckled, turning over so I was on my stomach.

"Come over. I'm bored and Natalie won't entertain me." He pouted slightly.

"I don't blame her." I mumbled. "I wish I could, but I'm helping Riley clean out the hoarded mess she calls her closet."

I feel a hanger hit my back and I screeched, looking at Riley who had a frown on her face. "First of all, it is not a hoarded mess. Second of all, you aren't even helping."

"That's not true. I'm telling you what you should and shouldn't throw away." I defended myself, throwing the hanger back at her before facing my phone again. "You can come over if you want to."

"Say less." He responds before hanging up. I stare at the blank screen of my phone and shake my head in disbelief before setting it back down.