Chapter 16: Perfect

😳10k?? Who? Me? My book? Whattt???I can'tttt. Thank you all so much for reading this book. I really do appreciate each and every one of you. So very much. Thank you.

No one asked but I'm writing this in school bc the internet where I'm at is shitty so might as well do some writing since I can. Now, back to the story🤠

BILLIES POV:

When I woke up, I turned to feel que but he wasn't there. He probably was in the bathroom or something. I turned to my nightstand to look for my phone. But it wasn't there. I even looked for que's phone so I could call my phone from his but I couldn't find his either.

I called out to que "hey can you call my phone. I can't find it." I got no response. "Seven" I called out to him again.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom expecting to find him there. He wasn't.

I went downstairs and he wasn't there either. As I walked towards the door, I noticed his keys were gone. Then I looked outside and saw that his car was gone too. Maybe he went to get some coffee.

I still needed to find my phone and didn't find it until I heard it vibrating from under the couch. I guess it fell under there last night and I just never noticed.

It was 2 o'clock. I slept that late?? Damn what the fuck. But where the hell was que.

I looked at my phone to immediately text seven. But as once as I opened my phone, I saw that there was already a text sent from him. Delivered one hour ago.

Convo between Billie and que via iMessage

   Q baby🥰

Q: good morning mamas. Sorry I left without saying goodbye but I wanted to let you sleep. I'm gonna be gone for the day running some errands but I'm coming to pick you up at 6.
Delivered 1 hour ago.

I- what the hell. Running errands? Coming back at 6?

I replied back to him questioning him because what the hell was he talking about.

Convo starts again.

B: ??
I decided to FaceTime him.

Conversation between B and q via face time.

*seven answers phone*

Q: yes mamas?

B: um don't mamas me. Where the hell are you?

Q: I'm driving.

B: yeah I can see that. Driving whereee?

Q: well I can't tell you that.

B: fuck you mean you can't tell me that?

Q: well if I told you where I was going then you'd figure out where I'm taking you later and that would just ruin everything now wouldn't it?

B: taking me where?

Q: you're not getting this are you. Just be dressed by six, alright.

B: I- okay. I love you. Be safe.

Q: I love you too. Bye.

Cute. So he was taking me out on a date :)

But what type of date was it. And what was he doing for so long that he was coming back at 6 it was only like 3. 

Also, what the hell was I gonna wear. I decided to text him once again.