Chapter 6: I Fucked up

I changed into my pajamas and immediately called Finneas. I need someone to talk to and give me advice.
*Calling Fin💙💙*
"Hey bil, what's up." Fin answered
"Can you come to my hotel room. Like right now. I really need to talk to you." I told him on the verge of breaking down once again.
"Bil are you alright? You sound like your about to cry. What's wrong"
"I'll explain when You get here."
"Okay, I'm on my way."
* Call ended*
Finneas was knocking at my door in the next two minutes.
I went to go let him in and he rushed right in and immediately gave me a hug.
"What's going on Bil?" Is everything alright?" He asks me
"No not really. Listen fin, I really fucked up," I tell him.
"What do you mean, what happened?"
"Well it's a long story. So you better sit down for this."
We both walked over to my bed and he sat down, full attention on me.
"You've been taking this tour pretty roughly, I was kind of waiting for you to talk to me." He tells me.
"Yeah well it really got worse yesterday.. when Brandon broke up with me-"
"Seven broke up with you?? Yesterday?? Billie why didn't you tell me?"
"Finneas I was too hurt to talk to anyone. Even though I wish I did because today I really made the biggest mistake of my life."
"Okay, Okay just so start from the beginning."

I started to tell Finneas how Brandon broke up with me.
"I basically poured my heart out to him and then he told me that we should break up"
"Did he at least tell you why?"
"He told me that it would be better for the both of us that if we take a break until I get back from tour so that I don't get distracted from my shows and won't be so sad all the time thinking about him. Like did he really think that breaking up with me is going to make me feel better? I mean how stupid did he think I was? If he wanted to break up with me, he could have at least came up with a better excuse-"
My phone has started to ring. It was Brandon.
I picked up my phone and rolled my eyes, declining his call.
"Billie, when's the last time you talked to him?" Finneas asked me.
"Yesterday, when I hung up on him. Why?"
"Because you need to call him."
"Why would I call him? Did you not just hear me? I loved him and he broke up with me- "
"Well, 1, He said a break- just until you came home from tour so he didn't break up with you and 2- He obviously loves you, just as much- actually maybe more then you love him. Billie, he's putting you and your career above him and his feelings. Billie he sacrificed your relationship to make sure you stay on track and focus on your a career. He loves you."
Listening to what Finneas said made me feel so stupid because he was right. How could I be so stupid and selfish and not notice that Brandon was only trying to look out for me. Now this made what I did earlier.. even worse.
I felt like absolute shit.
I started to break down again.
Finneas moved closer to me to try to confront me but I pushed him away.
"It's gonna be okay Billie, just call him and try to talk to him and work things out-"
"No Finneas! You don't understand! I fucked up. Bad!" I said to him still bawling my eyes out. I tried to calm myself down so I could tell him that I fucked a random stranger and ruined everything more then I already had.
"I went to a party with Calvin a few hours ago.." I sighed.
"And I was so angry at Brandon and wanted to get back at him yet forget about him that I slept with some random guy- that I didn't even like. I mean I don't even know this guys name! I just slept with him. There were also people at that party who saw me and the guy together and they could've taken pictures of us and the last thing I need is for people to post them and for Brandon to see them." I cried.
"Billie-"
"No and that's not even it." I tell him as i pull the collar of my shirt down. "You see all of these? I have all these hickies from that guy that paparazzi has seen me with and have taken pictures of me with and when my fans see them- when Brandon sees them-" I start to break down again.
Finneas moves closer to me and raps his arms around me.
"Billie the best thing to do right now is to call him and explain to him yourself before those pictures get out and somebody els does.
"I love you," He tells me as he kisses my forehead and heads for the door so I can call Brandon alone since I was calmed down now.
"Thank you Finneas," I tell him. "I don't know what I'd do with out you."
"No problem Billie. You got this. "

Now it was time to call Brandon.
BRANDON'S POV
Today has been the longest day of my life. I've tried calling Billie and texting Billie all day but she still wouldn't talk to me. I just wish she'd let me explain that I was doing this for her, not me. But I mean she is a kid still so I guess maybe she just wouldn't understand. But that's just another reason why I needed to talk to her. I didn't want us to go on a break like this. I didn't even want to go on the break at all. I'm so stupid. I didn't mean to hurt her.

I was just about to get in the shower when I heard my phone vibrate. When I looked at who was calling me my heart started to race.
*Incoming FaceTime call from Mamas😚*
"Billie- mamas." I called to her from the phone.
"Brandon, I'm sorry."
"Billie, I'm sorry."
We both said at the same time.
"No, no Brandon. You don't understand. You don't have anything to be sorry about. You were just trying to look out for me. I'm the one that's sorry." She cried to me.
"Billie, you don't have to be sorry. I shouldn't have approached you like that. It's my fault. I know how much you need me I should have never suggested that we take a break in the first place. I'm sorr-" I began to say as Billie cut me off.
"Brandon stop saying your sorry. You don't have anything to be sorry for. Please, stop apologizing to me. Your perfect and have always been perfect and I don't know why I did what I did because I know that your perfect and you care about me and that you do love me and so I'm the one whose sorry because I'm the one who fucked up." She rambled.
"Baby you didn't do anything-"
"But I did Brandon, I did." She cried to me.
"I was mad and stupid and acted completely immature about the whole situation so I went out to a party and slept with this guy. I don't even know his name, I didn't even enjoy it and I promise you I didn't even really want it. It just all happened so fast."
I didn't say anything. I couldn't say anything. I was stuck, shocked. I would have never thought that Billie would cheat on me. Go and have sex with someone other then Me.
I couldn't even look into the screen. I just sighed.
"Seven, please say something. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She just kept repeating herself.
Didn't she know that all I wanted to do was to make her happy. That I would never do anything to make her feel bad. I would never want to hurt her, was it not he same for her?
I didn't know what to say to her. I could tell how hurt she was because she wouldn't stop crying but I didn't know what to say to her.
"Brandon I love you. And I'm so sorry. And I understand if you don't love me anymore-"
"No but that's the thing, Billie. I do still love you. In fact I love you so much that I can't even say anything that I'm feeling to you because I don't want to hurt you more then you already are. But I keep putting you and your feelings in front of mine and I think I need to stop, seeing that I'm not getting the same energy from you. I'm sitting here beating myself up over you not texting me back and answering my calls. Thinking that I did something wrong and that I hurt you, while your off partying, fucking some random guy. And to think.. to think that I was going to wake up at 2 in the morning to fly out to London just so I could talk to you and be by your side when you woke up in the morning." I started to choke up. I really loved and cared for her, but she really fucked up.
Billie looked back into the camera and started to break down even harder.
As much as it hurt for me to see her like this, it hurt just as much that she cheated on me in the first place.
"Goodbye Billie."
I hung up the phone.