Chapter 14: Damn

Before i fucking start, may I just say, this fandom needs to get they shit TOGETHER. Like, fr. First it was racism, then it was ppl taking shit too far, then ppl being jealous over each other, and now ppl- "fans" who are supposed to be here to support Billie, are bringing her down😐 and the sad part is, there's a lot more that happened that I didn't even mention. We were doing so good for a while wtf is good w some people. This fandom dead annoys me. At this point the fandom brings me anger more than it does joy. Im slowly not wanting to b apart of it anymore because what one person does affects us all and Billie's definitely distancing herself more and more and I can't take it. We already lost q cuz I mean he was never active anyways but now he's like even more inactive and now Billie's even more inactive and I can't take this shit. No puedo, no puedo.

Any fucking ways, back to whatever this chapter is,

Billie's POV:
After the interview, q and I decided to go get some food then probably head back to his house.

"Where you wanna go, b?" Q asked me, eyes on the road.

"Taco Bell, duh" I told him.

"You don't wanna go to a restaurant and get some real food or something?,"

"Nope."

"I thought you were living a whole 'organic' lifestyle. You know Taco Bell is processed food, right."

"Hey, hey, hey. Fuck off."

He laughed.

We got to the drive through window.

"Hi, welcome to Taco Bell, ready to place your order?"

"Uh, Yeah. Can I get 6 plain, bean burritos."

"6 plain bean burritos."

"Yes."

"Is that all?"

"No. Can I also get the chalupa box with nachos instead of cinnamon twists."

"Yes. Any drinks?"

"Yeah, can I get an orange Fanta and a sprite?"

"Sorry, we don't have orange Fanta."

"Oh okay then um- Billie do you want a sprite then?"

"Yeah that's fine."

"Yeah can I just get another sprite then?"

"Yes.  So that's 6 plain been burritos and one chalupa box with nachos."

"Yeah."

"Your total will be 15.92. Next window please."

"Okay, thank you."

We drove to the next window and got our meal and drove back to que's. Funny how he didn't even have to ask me what I wanted, he already knew. As he should.

As we ate, we watched the office per usual.

Later on que broke the silence, "Thank you by the way." He told me.

"Hm? For what?"

He put his arm around my shoulder and looked down at me.

"For my shout out." He laughed. "No for real though. All I wanna do is make you happy and keep you happy. Im glad to be apart of you growing as a person. Mentally and physically."

I wrapped my arms around him and just held him tight. "You always say the  best things. I love youu."

"W-" que began to say before he was cut off by the vibration of his phone.