Chapter 11: Somethings not right

(Get ready bitches. It's about to get real sad, real soon.)
BILLIE'S POV
The day had already started off bad when I woke up with my period. It was early. It wasn't supposed to come until next week. Now when que gets here we can't even-. The morning was bad and so were my cramps. Tonight's show is gonna be a drag and I really wasn't looking forward to it but at least Brandon was going to be here. It's only been a week since i since I left LA but I missed him so much.

I'm in Australia right now so the time differences are really off so I don't get to talk to him as much as I want to. When he's up, Im sleep and when I'm up, he's sleep. Its okay though because he'll be here in my arms again right before I go on tonight.
-
I was scrolling through my Instagram when I got a text from Que.
*CONVO BETWEEN Q AND BILLIE VIA IMESSAGE*
Q Baby😚: Good morning, Angel.
Billie: good morning😚
Q Baby😚: Im on my way to the airport rn. I'll text you before I board the plane. I love you I can't wait to see you.
Billie: yeah text me when you get there. I love you too and I miss youu. I can't wait to see you either baby.
Q baby😚: I love you, B. Please be safe.
Billie: you too. I love you mo. Talk to you later.
*CONVO ENDS*

I couldn't wait to hug him. I missed his hugs and his smell even though I had on his sweater that smelled like him. I just missed him and needed him and couldn't wait for him to get here.
-
Que's plane was suppose to land at 6 and my show was at 7 so time was really cutting tight but I wanted to be the one to pick him up from the airport.

It was now about 6:30 and he still wasn't here. His flight could have been delayed and he just might not have been able to tell me so I shouldn't worry right?

But I was worrying. I had a gut feeling that something wasn't right but I tried to hide it because I don't want my family to say anything but Finneas knew that something was up.

The longer we waited for Brandon to come or at least text me the more I worried. He never texted me that he got to the airport. I mean maybe he forgot but it's not like him to forget to check in with me. He knows how I get.

"Billie- it's almost 7'oclock-" Finneas began to say before I cut him off.
"I'm not leaving until he gets here," I snapped at him.
I started shaking my leg out of nervousness. I just knew that something wasn't right and he should have been here by now.

"Billie I'm sure everything's okay and his flight just got delayed. There's no need to worry and stress yourself out." Finneas tried to tell me to calm me down.

I just shook my head. I wanted to believe him, I really did and I wish I did too but I knew that something wasn't right.

"Finneas something's not right. This dosnt feel right." I told him. "And you know that When I feel that things aren't right, they usually aren't. I hate that it's the truth but it is and you know it. Something isn't right he should be here by now."
"Well try calling him," He insisted.

I was avoiding calling him because I knew that if he didn't answer, It'll just  give me another reason worry more. But now that Finneas brought it up, i guess I should try.

I pulled out my phone and called him. He didn't pick up.

I texted him and asked him if he had landed. The message delivered. So he wasn't on a plane. If he was on a plane the message wouldn't have delivered. Either he was here or he just haven't left LA. If he hadn't left LA yet, why didn't he call me or text me? That made me worry even more.

I called him again. And again. And again. Still no answer. So I texted him, again. And again. And again. Still no answer but it still delivered.

A regular girlfriend would be mad because they'd think that their boyfriend was cheating but I know Brandon. And him cheating wasn't even a thought in my mind because I knew he was better then that. So now my nervousness just grew more and more and I was ready to catch a flight back to LA right this second but I knew that i couldn't and they wouldn't let me leave so easily this time.