|| Sixth Thread ||

"Woah, manager! I didn't know you had it in you!" 

"It's all because manager is always wearing those sweaters and vests!" 

"Damn, that uniform is pure evil!" 

"Hey manager, are you going to wear that for the entire trip?" 

"Nice one, Oikawa!" 

You blush even harder at the mention of the brunette setter. Not that you had already been blushing, being surrounded by several shirtless regulars of the Aobajosai Volleyball Club. Well, it was something any girl might not be able to resist. 

"Well, I can't say it was all thanks to me," you hear Oikawa say, "it's also thanks to (Name)-chan for agreeing to this." 

He gives you a kind smile and you swear, you can feel your heart skip a beat. 

Iwaizumi watches the scene unfold in front of him. It's familiar, the fact that girls blush whenever Oikawa smiles. He was used to it. One thing had been gnawing on his mind however. Of course, Iwaizumi Hajime was no idiot. He was jealous. All because his childhood friend just had to go playing around with the girl of his dreams. 

"Hajime, are you alright?" 

He shakes his head, his momentary thoughts brough to an end, "yeah, I'm fine." 

You place a hand on Iwaizumi's head and he does all he can to keep from blushing and trying to look away from your chest area. Yes, the struggle was real. Anybody would laugh at this scenario, Iwaizumi Hajime trying to resist ogling his crush/childhood friend. 

"Well, you don't look feverish," you conclude.

"Honestly, I'm fine, (Name)." 

"OI! IWA-CHAN HEADS UP!" 

Something hard collides with Iwaizumi's head and he feels himself fall down from the brunt of the object. Luckily, he manages to land on something soft. 

"Damn, Iwaizumi!" He hears someone, probably Kindaichi call out. "You lucky dog!" 

Huh? 

"I-Iwa-chan," Oikawa is stuttering, "you might wanna stop straddling our manager." 

Straddling? 

"H-Hajime." 

(Name)-chan?

Hajime finally looks up, registering your blushing face and realizing where he has landed. 

 So that's why it was so soft. 

From that day forward, the Aobajosai Volleyball Team witnessed the greatest nosebleed ever take down their Vice Captain.