|| Fifth Thread ||

"T-Tooru-kun," you stutter, "I'm really uncomfortable with this idea."

You survey the swimsuit Oikawa has picked out for you. It's blue, the same shade of his uniform. It has a striped halter like top and a short frilly skirt looking bottom. You have to admit, it's cute. But it's way too revealing.

"But (Name)," Oikawa whines from the other side of the dressing room, "we need this~"

"Why do you need me to have a racy bikini? I've got one that's perfectly fine."

"I, Oikawa Tooru, captain of the Aobajousai High Volleyball Club forbid you to wear that hideous one piece swimsuit!"

"But it's good enough and I like it," you counter.

You turn, frowning and cursing yourself for even entertaining Oikawa's whims for this long. You are too immersed in checking out the flaws in your swimsuit, that you don't notice Oikawa enter the dressing room. Your eyes widen and you suck in a deep breath as he places a hand on the wall beside you and takes a step forward. His face is inches away from your own and you can feel his breath coning out in quick intervals. He fingers the strap of the light blue two piece you have on.

"It's really pretty~"

Your breathing hitches, as you slowly turn around to see Oikawa himself standing beside you.

"I'm glad we did this."

"T-Tooru..."

"Yes," he asks, a playful smirk decorating his face.

"I-I-"

You are cut off abruptly when his cellphone rings. Oikawa curses but he manages to shoot you a cheeky smirk.

"Let's continue this next time, (Name)~"

It takes you a few minutes to realize it but soon, you find yourself headed to the cashier. In your own clothes, buying the racy swimsuit Tooru liked.