Chapter 45: Qi He picks a fight

Qi Shaorong closed his eyes and couldn’t continue to read the book in his hand. Qi Shaorong closed the book and went into the dormitory.

“Master, you’re back?” Qi Heng asked.

The College has arranged four-person dormitories for the students of special classes. If they want to live alone, they need to spend 1,000 gold coins. Many students of special classes will apply for single dormitories. One of the greatest advantages of single dormitories is that they can take one accompanying student with them.

“Young Master, are you not going to the library. I heard that the library of Tianlan College is the largest in the country. St. Emperor’s College once wanted to invest tens of millions of dollars to buy a number of precious books from the library, but the principal of Tianlan College refused him.” Qi Heng said.

Qi Shaorong supported his forehead and said with some anxiety, “Somethings may be a little troublesome.”

Qi Heng looked at Qi Shao Rong puzzled and said, “What happened?”

“Zhuang Ling is a teacher of The History Department of Tianlan College.” Qi Shaorong said.

Qi Heng was puzzled. “What’s wrong with this?”

“She seems to have vaguely guessed my other identity.” Qi Shaorong said.

Qi Heng stared at him and said, “How could this happen?”

Qi Shaorong shrugged his shoulders and said, “There are too many smart people in the world.” Zhuang Hao and he have interacted for so long yet Zhuang Hao still sees him and has no idea at all. But this Zhuang Ling is the only meet him a few times and noticed the inconsistences. He does not know whether Zhuang Ling is too clever or Zhuang Hao is too foolish.

“Zhuang Ling is just suspicious?” Qi Heng asked.

Qi Shaorong nodded and said, “Yes, she said she wouldn’t interfere.”

“That’s good. In fact, even if Miss Zhuang Ling said it, no one would believe it!” Qi Heng said.

Qi Shaorong nodded and said, “Yes!”

“I heard that Zhuang Hao came, and the principal was as if he had seen him a as a gold ingot. Without saying a word, he wanted to pry the corner of the wall. Unfortunately, he failed.” Qi Heng said.

Qi Shaorong put his hand on his sholder and said, “What’s so great about Zhuang Hao? Is he going to reincarnate? Everyone treats him differently.”

Qi Heng nodded and said, “That’s the way it is.”

Qi Shaorong sighed, “His life is really good!” Not only was he born in Zhuang Jia that heads the four main families, but his talent is so outstanding. How many good things did this man do in his last life!”

“Young Master, have you been tempted?” Qi Heng asked.

“Tempted? When I meet such a guy, I have only one idea: to kick him to the ground, and then to cruelly stomp on his feet. I am a guy who see the injustice of the world at a glance. ” Qi Shaorong said in a gloomy way.

Qi Heng looked at Qi Shaorong and said helplessly, “Master, you are so cruel!”

Qi Shaorong smiled and said, “Who says I wasn’t?”