Chapter 33: My heart is like a stone, I will never regret it

Qi Jia.

“Go in by yourself.” Qi Shaofu led Qi Shaorong to the doorway.

Qi Shaorong braced himself and glanced at Qi Shaofu. “Third brother, you don’t want to go in with me!”

“Father is angry. Yet you still ask for blessings.” Qi Shaofu showed a helpless expression.

Qi Shaorong: “…” Qi Shaorong looked at Qi Shaofu’s back and quirked his eyebrows. He whispered under his breath “Wimp.”

Qi Shaorong went into the room, looked at the dignified middle-aged man, and called out “Father” faintly.

Qi Yao wrung his eyebrows and gave Qi Shaorong criticizing look from top to bottom. “Your marriage with Zhuang Hao fell through?”

Qi Shaorong nodded and said, “Yes.”

“Don’t blame Zhuang Hao, and don’t blame others for not considering you. You didn’t live up to expectations.” Qi Yao said some meaningful and heartfelt words.

Qi Shaorong nodded and said, “Naturally, I am a martial and magical waste. Where can I match Zhuang Hao who has both magic and martial arts?”

“Zhuang Hao, that child, is really powerful. If there is no accident, he will be able to become a saint in the future.” Qi Yao said full of appreciation.

Qi Shaorong looked at Qi Yao and could not help thinking: Zhuang Hao was so excellent that Qi Yao was anxious to make Zhuang Hao his son. Unfortunately, he would not come out and cooperate.

“There’s one thing I want to tell you.” Qi Yao said.

Qi Shaorong nodded and said, “What?”

“Since you and Zhuang Hao have no fate, I pointed out your sister to Zhuang Hao. Don’t let one’s own fertile water flow into others’ field. I hope you don’t make trouble.” Qi Yao said is a warning.

Qi Shaorong smiled and said, “For Zhuang Hao to marry fifth sister, I am optimistic about her success.”

“You are sensible.” Qi Yao said.

Qi Shaorong looked at Qi Yao and said, “Father, if there is nothing else, I will go first.”

“Tianlan College admission certificate has been given to you, don’t forget to report there, although you are a magical and martial waste. You must learn something else or marry into a good family.” Qi Yao said.

Qi Shaorong nodded and said, “I see.”

Qi Yao hesitated for a moment and said, “Do you know the Ghost Doctor?”

“We have had several encounters.”

“Zhuang Hao seems to have a good impression of the Ghost Doctor. If the Ghost Doctor can say a few words for your sister, Zhuang Hao is likely to listen.” Qi Yao said.

Qi Shaorong laughed and said, “I know, but I am not very familiar with the Ghost Doctors. I may not be able to persuade him.”

“Do your best.”

Qi Shaorong went out with a sneer on his lips. Qi Yao was really talented, asking him to match Qi Shaoru and Zhuang Hao.

Qi Shaorong came out of the hall and Qi Shaoru came up to confront Qi Shaorong. “Fourth brother, you have returned home. I heard that fourth brother ran to the brothel as soon as you came back. Fourth brother, you are shameful enough. You don’t know how to behave decently. You want our Qi Jia to become a laughing stock with you.”

Qi Shaorong looked at Qi Shaoru and said, “Your fourth brother was originally a laughing stock. There is not more or less shame. It’s fifth younger sister. Father wants to betroth you to the genius of Zhuang Jia. You had better cultivate your mentality and moral character. There are many people who want to marry Zhuang Hao. If people know you’re a bitch, you will have no chance.”