"Right after that press conference! Don't tell me this was pre-arranged?" Compress questioned.

"You're surrounded all the way around, There's more pro hero's outside." Edgeshot says as he slides through the door.

All Might looked over at me, "I'm sure you were scared, you did good bearing it. Good job. I'm sorry. It's fine now young man!"

"I wasn't scared! Just worried!" I shouted at him.

"Are you sure?" All Might asked.

I ignored the question and got straight to what I was worried about, "Do you know what happened with (Y/N)?" I asked him.

"Young (L/N)? From what Aizawa said, She's been a mute since the attacks. She won't speak, eat and hardly sleeps. She left with a few broken bones as well. Other than that she's okay despite having mental trauma..." All Might explained.

My eyes widened, realizing that me being taken was the whole reason she was like this. I'm the worst...

All Might turned to look at the villains, "You underestimated us. The soul of a young man- The diligent investigation of the police- And our anger!" All Might tells them.

"This is the end! Tomura Shigaraki!" All Might's voice boomed.

"The end? No... This is only the beginning. I'll destroy the hope you give people. Kurogiri!" Shigaraki began.

As soon as he tried to make a gate, he slumped over.

"I only put him to sleep, He's not dead." Edgeshot tells as he reappears.

Then I started to cough, goo came out my mouth as It started to wrap around me. It did the same to the villians.

"What's going on?!" Kaumi Woods asked.

With that we vanished, everything became dark.

(Y/N P.O.V)

"Is this the location?" I asked Momo as she looked at the receiver.

"That's what it says, the target hasn't moved in a few days though..." She tells me.

I nodded my head and looked up at the building, "Let's go through this rather small alley and see if we can see inside!" I pointed to the alley.

"Good idea!" Izuku agreed as he headed first down the alley.

We all followed each other, sliding against the wall. We tried to easily get through. Iida had decided to lift Izuku up.

"What do you see?" Kirishima asked.

"It's a bunch of Nomu's in tanks..." Izuku tells us.

I looked over and noticed pro hero's walking out the building with some Nomu.

"What the..." I mumbled.

Iida was putting Izuku down as we all looked over, "See? The mission was a success. They must have found Bakugou." Iida tells us.

I shook my head, "Then where is he?" I asked.

"There could be another location." Todoroki added.

I let out a sigh. That's when I heard a loud explosion. The building behind us just blew up.

My eyes widened at the sight of the damage, part of the entire town was wiped out.

We all stood there behind some rubble, terrified and frozen in fear, shaking as we heard a man talk.

There's no way... He couldn't have done that himself... I clutched my mouth and stomach at the slight hint of nausea I was now feeling.

Then I heard coughing coming from the place, I turned slightly to look, my eyes landed on the league of villains. Then I noticed Katsuki, I wanted to go after him, I was frozen in fear though, I couldn't move.

That's when I noticed Izuku starting to move, Iida had reached over Todoroki and grabbed Izuku, shaking to the core. I was standing in between Iida and Kirishima. I looked over to see Momo with her cheeks puffed out and holding onto Kirishima, he was shaking to death.

My ears and tail had already popped out of my outfit, it was the least of my concern at the moment. I know we needed a plan but none of us could move.

"You're here, aren't you?" The man who just destroyed half the town asked.

I tensed up even more, thinking he meant us until I heard a blast and the sheer wind force.

"I'll have you return everything, All For One!" All Might yells, pushing himself against the villain.

"Will you kill me again, All Might?!" All For One asked in return.

They jumped back only to keep fighting again, All Might... He's holding back because of Katsuki being there!

I tuned to my friends, "Izuku, you have a plan?" I asked him.

He nodded. Then explained the plan, "First Iida and I will hold onto Kirishima and propel ourselves off the wall. Then with Kirishima's hardening, we'll break through the wall." He tells as they get into position.

"The second it opens, Todoroki will make an ice path for us, as high as you can get it." Izuku tells.

They then quickly did just that, Kirishima held his hand out to Bakugou.

"Bakugou!!" Kirishima had called out.

Then an explosion went off, It was Katsuki. He grabbed Kirishima's hand. I turned to Todoroki and Yaoyarozu.

"We should leave, now!" I tell them as we began to run off.

We decided during our run away that we'd go back to the hospital. Since if Aizawa found me missing, he would most definitely kill me.

The news of what happened was everywhere, build board signs and more showing All Might's true form. It was very emotional to say the least but, I split off from Yaoyarozu and Todoroki, going back to the hospital with my regular clothes in hand.

A/N: Ahhh!! I can't wait for this part to be over, you'll love it. I promise! Also these chapters have been super long!