🌹Kissed Everyone - Ryan

Based on Rye's live today. Basically he said that he had kissed all the boys, and the Roadies told him he hadn't kissed Sonny. He rang Sonny and told him to come in and they kissed. If you want me to send you the video, comment your Instagram names x

Btw not all the dialogue is correct. I can't remember exactly what they said.

Also, I cringed at the amount of times they said "bro" and "mate" at the start, but that's what they're like in real life soooo.

~~~

"We're just friends
Simple as that
I don't want it to end
But I'm falling in love
With the best friend I got"

~~~

Rye's POV

"When was your last kiss with Andy?" I read out.

"Hmm, I don't know. There's a whole YouTube video based on me and Andy getting off. I don't understand why you're all obsessed. I've kissed all the boys at one point."

My phone buzzed so I averted my eyes from the live stream to check the notification. When I looked back, I saw everyone spamming the comments saying I had yet to kiss Sonny.

"Oh, that's right. I haven't kissed Sonny. I need to change that!"

I grabbed my phone, dialling Sonny's number.

"Whats up bro?" He answered.

"Hey mate. All the Roadies want us to kiss, so do you wanna come have a quick kiss?" I asked, deciding not to beat around the bush.

"Sure mate. On my way."

"Cool bro."

I hung up the phone, smiling when I heard a knock at the door.

"Yeah?"

"Hey mate. How are you?" Sonny asked, making his way into my room.

"I'm good bro. They just wanna see us kiss quick."

"Sure, we just gonna send it?" He sat down, leaning closer to me.

"Yeah."

"Bring it in man." He said. I looked towards him, letting him pull me into a quick peck. I immediately got a tingly feeling on my lips, smiling as he pulled away.

"There you go guys. I've officially kissed all the boys."

Sonny left soon after that, and I carried on the live as normal. However, for some reason I struggled to keep the younger boy out of my mind. Although it was just a peck, the kiss made me feel things I had never felt before. Things I shouldn't feel for a boy. Things I shouldn't feel for my best friend.

~time skip brought to you by James' fear of glitter (Oli White's brother)~

The next day I was sat in the living room with Andy, his head resting on my chest and his arm around my waist. We had always been this affectionate, and it made everyone believe we were dating. But we weren't. We were just best friends.

"Hey gu-" Sonny went to greet us, but paused when he saw our position.

"Hey mate." Andy smiled, turning back to the TV. Sonny didn't reply. Instead he just looked down, biting his lip.

"What's up bro?" I asked, causing him to let out a small sigh. I didn't miss the way he rolled his eyes.

"Nothing, bro." He sneered, storming straight out of the room. My eyes were wide as I stared at the spot he was stood at just moments ago. What was his problem?

"Fovvs, I'm gonna go talk to Sonny." I explained, lifting him off me slightly.

"Okay babe." He replied, letting me peck him on the forehead before turning back to the movie. I made my way upstairs, knocking on Sonny's closed bedroom door.

"Sonny, it's me. Let me in." I called. There was a short silence before I heard shuffling, the door opening seconds later. He sat back down on his bed as I closed the door behind me.

"What do you want Rye?"

"What was that?" I asked, ignoring his question.

"What was what?"

"Don't play dumb, Ryan. You know exactly what I'm on about! Why did you react like that when you saw me and Andy?"

He looked away, shaking his head. "I don't know what you're on about."

"Don't be hard work." I groaned, sitting down beside him. He didn't say anything, keeping his eyes glued to the floor.

"Are you gonna tell me?"

He didn't move. I sighed, tilting his chin with my index finger so that we were face to face. I watched as he gulped, biting his lip as his eyes flickered to mine. Before I could say anything, he smashed his lips onto mine. I was too shocked to react and too scared to admit that this was what I wanted.

He pulled away as soon as he noticed I wasn't kissing him back.

"Shit Rye. I'm so sorry. I-I don't know what came over me! It's just- since our kiss yesterday, I haven't stopped thinking about you. I know you're probably weirded out and I understand if you never want to speak to me again, but-"

I cut him off by pressing my lips to his, making the decision to stop being scared. He let out a relief sigh, moving his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him onto my lap. His arms went around my neck (I fucking wrote kneck three times I need help), tilting his head to deepen the kiss. I swiped my tongue over his bottom lip, savouring his taste before pulling away.

He whined at the loss of contact, making me chuckle.

"Before we go any further, I think we should talk."

He nodding, climbing off me to sit beside me.

"So, I'm just gonna come right out and say it. I like you, Son." I admitted.

He smiled, pecking my lips once more. "I like you too. Will you be my boyfriend?"

I grinned, pulling him back onto my lap.

"Of course I will, bro." I smirked. He slapped me on the chest, laughing as he pushed his lips against mine.

A/N
Hey guys. It's weird getting inspiration and writing the one shot on the same day, but here ya go haha. Just realised I haven't written a Randy one shot in over a month, so that's coming next!

I'm really scared cause my dog had a seizure today and I'm extremely anxious about losing him. I cannot lose two dogs in the same year!

Hope you enjoyed!

Bye guys Xx