And Here I thought I would never see you again

Start from the beginning

Taehyung wasnt really sitting far from them. His seat is two chairs on jungkook's right. Taehyung looked at jungkook when their eyes met.

He looked jungkook in the eye like as if telling him something. Unluckily, jungkook didnt get what he meant. Taehyung rolled his eye and got a piece of paper before righting on it.

Is this part of the plan?

What was written on the paper. Jungkook looked back at taehyung and nodded afterwards. Taehyung rests the case and sit up straight when their first teacher went in. Same with jungkook.

--------

Lunch break

"Ughh finally out of that hellhole!" Jhope happily said while stretching his arm.

"Just admit that you're lazy and dont want to study." Jin said towards jhope.

"You're not doing good with your grades as well so no comment on that." Jhope snap back at jin.

Jin as usual gets pissed so then it starts. The two were running, more like chasing each other to the cafeteria.

The 5 were left there, not really sure how that escalated so quickly in a span of 27 seconds out of the classroom.

"I'm hungry lets go already. Dont want me to gobble all four of you right?" Yoongi said with a bored face.

"Not sure if you can." Taehyung shot back.

"Oh really. Now you're testing me huh?"

"Why, are you feeling tested? If so then, go on."

"Oh you piece of -"

"Oh shut up the both of you! I am fucking hungry so lets go!" Jungkook shouted. Glaring at the two.

The two stopped and shut their mouths immediately.
They trudged their way to the cafeteria and when they get in, they didnt expect to see the scenario that was going on.

"Are they serious?"

"Think not. They're just kids."

"Immature you mean."

"Yup they sure are living up to that word."

Jungkook and jimin, who are currently standing beside each other, silently talked about how jin and jhope were running around the cafeteria. All the students are quiet except for those two assholes.

"I am seriously not taking any of these shits right now. " yoongi said.

"Same here." Taehyung agreed.

Right after saying that, jhope came running past them but yoongi, with his quick hands, grabbed jhopes collar and the latter immediately fell down with a thud.

"Ow! Shit! Didn't expect that coming." Jhope groaned while rubbing his butt. Obviously hurt from the fall.

The other members looked at jin with a very serious look that stopped him from his tracks.