Chapter 3 : Everyone?! Not sure

It was morning now, the sun already emerging out of its lair beneath the horizon. Pink sky slowly turning to a baby blue hue with white clouds rushing past it.

But, you didn't feel any of these. The deep slumber you had plummeted into, did not provide an escape from it.

Your young self, standing there, again, in the middle of the room from before.

But it wasn't dark anymore, instead, it was replaced by an awfully bright light all around. The only thing visible being the four white walls enclosing the area.

But you looked a bit older than before.

Your younger self stood still, not moving an inch. There were shackles around her neck and ankles, with rusted chains that laid lazily along the white floor. Her head hanging low.

The only two people in the room being you and your young self.

You couldn't control the urge to ask, .....ask why she looks so miserable, even though knowing it was you,

.........just from the past.

Finally giving in to the flooding emotions, .......you ask,

" You look .........so in misery, ...........
..... Is something, ..wrong?"

The girl turned to look at you, head still hanging low. A murderous glare looking right past your soul, one of pure wrath and agony.

Fear starting to twist and turn in your gut.

Making you feel like barricading yourself, ......just from that glare.

But all you could do was to cover your ears and shut your eyes tight.

Your knees feel weak and you fall, causing a faint thud.

And then she spoke, ............

"Do you not know the One who created you? ........

For He, the almighty and the One shall demolish this cursed realm, and give rise to a new one where all the good seeds shall arise once again.

And perhaps your existence is not a curse from the entities of creation but a gift from the creator Himself.

So you shall not sacrifice for the better of yourself, but ........only for him. Destiny chose him for you, but it is you who decides the destiny itself."

You were startled, and as if on cue, the room vanishes, taking your past self with it. You slowly close your eyes, wishing it would somehow take you back to the reality.....

But now, you were drowning. Water all around you, causing a chill sensation on your skin. Your body felt limb, you couldn't move, even if you wanted to.

Yet something felt wrong, you didn't have to breathe, it felt, ...strangely comfortable drowning. And as you kept drowning deeper into the dark sea, you relax and slowly shut your eyes, wanting to just get away from everything for once.

Once again a deep slumber taking over, ....but suddenly, you feel a pair of hands yanking at your shirt collar, finally pulling you out of whatever sort of dream it was, and bringing you back to reality.

"WAKE UP KID, I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!", you woke up to San yelling at you and aggressively rocking you back and forth by your collar.

You sit up from the comfort of the bed and rub your temples with both your hands. Trying to ease the headache you had, most probably from the 'dream'. You groan slightly from the pain.