Jungkook had tears forming in his eyes as well and he looked at Seokjin. The older was just dumbfounded about everything that was happening.

Jin: "So... does that mean that he's no longer Kim Jungkook anymore?..."
He finally realized what was going on and tears filled his eyes within a matter of seconds. His dad just kicked Jungkook out from their family legally.

Why?

Seokjin's dad: "Yes..."
He exhaled out a silent breath and kept the crisp paper back into his bag.

Jungkook cried into his hands for a few more seconds before wiping his tears away. A big smile quickly made its way onto his face and he hugged Seokjin's dad, making Seokjin look at the two in utter confusion.

Jin: "Yah Kim- J-Jeon Jungkook, have you lost your mind now?... You're no longer my stepbrother, why are you so happy? Do you have any idea how depressed I am feeling right now?... Does our thirteen years together as brothers mean nothing to you at all?"
He asked while sobbing loudly.

Jungkook chuckled happily and pecked Seokjin's dad's on his flushed cheek.
Jungkook: "I'm happy because I'm no longer your younger brother! Finally!"

Seokjin cried even more, thinking that Jungkook didn't even want to be his younger brother in the very first place.

Jin: "Do you really despise me that much?... I know that I have been bullying and harassing you almost every day, I shouldn't have snatched all of your food and toys in the past, I shouldn't have scolded you so harshly whenever you made a mistake... but I really thought of you as my real younger brother! Don't leave me!..."

Seokjin's dad smacked Seokjin on his head, making him flinch in surprise.
Seokjin's dad: "Yah Kim Seokjin! You did so many things to our poor Kookie?!..."

Seokjin tried to muffle his sobs since people were starting to turn their gazes at them. His dad sighed heavily.
Seokjin's dad: "Stupid boy... do you even have any idea what this means?"

Both Seokjin's dad and Jungkook looked at him in complete silence. He wiped all of his tears away, before clearing his throat and thinking hard about it.

Jin: "H-he's no longer my brother!"
His burst into tears again, making both of the boys sigh at him heavily.

Jungkook: "Wahh seriously... you look incredibly ugly right now... my eyes..."
Seokjin looked at him with a pout.

Jin: "Whatever! I'll always be much more handsome than you'll ever be!"
He covered his face with his hands.

Jungkook: "Jesus, Jin... it means that I can finally be your husband legally!..."
Seokjin widened his eyes in silence.

Jin: "W-what do you mean?..."
Jungkook giggled at his question.

Jungkook: "Since dad had disowned me, I'm no longer your brother now. Which means I can finally be your husband!"

Seokjin widened his eyes in silence and shot his head over to his dad.
Jin: "S-so we'll still be together?..."

His dad nodded and ruffled his hair.
Seokjin's dad: "Aigoo... why is my son so stupid? Did I drop you as a baby?..."

Jungkook laughed and teased Seokjin.
Jungkook: "Are you really that scared about losing me in your life forever?"

Seokjin pushed his dad's hand away.
Jin: "I-I'm not, o-obviously not at all! I-I just... m-my eye's just suddenly itchy!"

Seokjin blew his nose onto a napkin in embarrassment. Jungkook looked down and smiled widely, unable to believe that this day had finally come. He doesn't mind being disowned by the Kim's household— as long as it meant that he'll finally be able to marry Kim Seokjin under the law now.

Jungkook: "Thank you, dad... this is the best gift ever. I'll cherish him with all my heart, please leave him to me..."

Seokjin's dad: "Of course! I don't have to worry about you at all. Please keep and cherish this useless son of mine..."
He ruffled Jungkook's soft hair with a loving smile, before turning around to smack Seokjin hard on his head again.

Jin: "W-what now?!"
He huffed out a breath and rubbed the area his dad has smacked in pain.

Seokjin's dad: "You better not bully my precious Kookie in any way, or you'll sleep outside in the street, hear me?!"
He threatened with a scary glare.

Seokjin rolled his eyes and nodded.
Jin: "How could I possibly bully him when he has all those frightening muscles?... Moreover, I can't even love him enough, I wouldn't bully him..."

Jungkook heard that and smiled shyly.
Jungkook: "Gosh, you're like totally head over heels for me right now, huh."

Jin: "H-huh? Excuse you! I love myself the most, not you and never will be!"
He huffed out another breath and got up from his chair in embarrassment.

Jin: "P-plus, you're the one who's head over heels for me! Every, single, day!"

Jungkook: "You bet I am."
He smiled merrily as he watched how flustered Seokjin had gotten with just a simple sentence like that from him.

How could Jungkook not want to live his whole life with a man like Seokjin?

★━━━━━━━━

Finally coming to an end ε-(´・`) フ