Recap

This is my first story here so it might be bad, let me rephrase that, it will be bad. Ok let's get on with it, don't wanna keep y'all waiting.

My name is (y/n) (l/n).

When the dead started walking... I was small, and alone. Until a woman named Carley became my protector. She took me to a drug store and met up with other people. Then, more people showed up; Kenny, Katjaa, Duck, Clement, and...Lee. Lee was Clem's protector. He protected other people too. Lee saved Carley...but couldn't save Doug. He couldn't save everyone.

You can never save everyone.

The living were just as dangerous as the dead. A woman in our group named Lilly lost her dad. And then she just couldn't cope. She took the life that Lee saved. The life that swore to protect me, no matter the cost...Carley.

Lee left her on the side of the road and became my protector too

Lee taught me and Clement how to survive. He protected us as long as he could. But he got bit...because of  me. And even in the end, he was still teaching.

Keep that hair short. Just not worth the risk.

Lee wouldn't make it. He knew it was the end. He made one final request.

He asked one of us to shoot him.

And I did.

After that...Clement, Christa, and I got separated, and I found someone I thought had died...Kenny. Clement and I got reunited when he came to our door step with another group of broken people, running from their past. There was a woman who gave birth to a boy named...Alvin Junior. AJ. He made it. But the mom didn't. And me and Clem started to take care of him. But then Jane left AJ in the snow. We thought he was gone forever. That was the last straw for Kenny. And without Lee around...one of us had to make the call.

We couldn't. And Kenny killed Jane.

It turned out AJ was alive. Jane hid him to make a point. Knowing what they'd done...

We still decided we were better together. For AJ's sake. But like everything else, it wouldn't last.

AJ, Clem, and I traveled to a new frontier. We thought we found something that worked. But we were wrong again. They took AJ from us. Said we were too young to take care of him.

We fought back. But we weren't strong enough.

We searched for a long time. Just when we gave up hope...we found him. We're searching together now. For a place we can call home. I'm all AJ and Clem have. AJ and Clem are all I have, and I'll protect them with my life. Just like Lee did for me and Clement.

A/n: ok, so I will try to upload 2 times a week and if I can't I am sorry, but I will try my absolute best to keep this story going at a good pace, and also I have school so some chapters will be a lot shorter than others due to homework and so on, but again, I will try my best to prevent that from happening, also if I make spelling errors plz let me know, I am one of those peeps that get a bit triggered when something is misspelled, again this is my first book, so plz have some patience with me 😂, How poor are they that have not patience!! Louis words not mine😂😂I am such an idiot, anyways i will try to get the next part of this out tomorrow so yea byeeeeeee! (The more the story proceeds the more you will learn about your past😯😁)!