02 | 𝔖𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔢

Начните с самого начала

"Hm, you have a point. The permiss of having gym is so kids will stay active and in shape. I'm not an athletic person myself aside from doing yoga but you'd get my first vote." Liberty swore.

"Much appreciated." Both of them took turns spotting each other stretch their hands up to the ceiling for 10 before hutching over to touch their toes for another 10. By Liberty being the most curvaceous in the class, her gym shorts were a little too snugged. Forgot to switch her them for her basketball shorts. She could practically feel the air blowing at her ass cheeks everytime she went to bend over. Although she felt slightly embarrassed, she knew there was nothing she could do about it. And surely, boys being boys tried their damn near hardest to peek.
Clearing her throat, gaining their attention. Their eyes followed Marisol strolls, standing right behind Liberty with her head cocked to the side and arms crossed. "Y'all mind? mostrar un poco de respeto!" Show a little respect! She projected, Her harsh exclamation caught them off. Of course, they didn't understand a word she said but from the way she thrashed her hands in the air waving them off with a disgusted glare was clear they should take their perverted asses elsewhere.

After they all scurried away, Marisol scoffed bout to turn around. Until she noticed one in particular stayed put. Sigh, hands up on her hips, "You know, for a gringo you got some hot ass balls to be still sticking around."

The boy smiles mischievously, tall frame stalks over to her, raven hair in a half up half down, chuckling in  amusement, "Tch, I doubt you would mind, short cake." He says knocking her chin playfully to which she scoffed.

"Estúpido." Stupid.

Liberty frowns at the pain developing at the back of her knees, deciding to slowly stand up straighter and stretch a little to then turn around to an irritated Marisol and a mischievous boy. The same boy that happened to be in her English, the same boy that rooted for his biy to ask her out.

Maxwell.

"Don't you have some sluts to fuck?" Mari inquired and he frowns a little in confusion.

Mari points to a group of girls gawking at him from a distance. He turns and gives them a charming wink and a small salute before putting his focus back on the two. "Eh, they can wait." He waves off.

Mari's eyes rolled.

"And you must be the new girl, Liberty right? The same one who kindly denied my friends advances?"

"Guilty as charged." Shrugged Liberty, "whose asking?"

"A manwhore, a boy whose dick size is as small as my pinky." Mari states cheerfully wiggling her pinky. Liberty's jaw drops in shock, nudging Mari's side to then earn a careless shrug.

"What? I don't give a fuck, this gringo aint that special."

"Don't you have a street corner to go stand on or something?" He bite back.

"Last time I checked you interrupted our stretching."

"Oh, please, like you give two shits about exercising."

Mari put her hands on her hips, tapping her foot in annoyance she huffs,  "What do you want, Maxwell?"

He looked up at the ceiling in thought, acting as if he forgot for a moment before he snapping his fingers and says, "Ah, yes! There's a party in a couple of weeks for the seniors uptown at my friend's house and I thought you two lovely ladies would be the perfect candidates to join us."

"Aw," Pouted Marisol, "that's so sweet of you!" Sarcastically cooing, she tickles underneath Max's chin playfully, "Mister fuckboy wants us at his party!"

He gives her a fake smile, mocking her a little before smacking her hand away to give her a glare. "Think all you want, Gomez. Just make sure you be there."