02 | 𝔖𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔢

02 | 𝔖𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔢  - SEPTEMBER 14TH, 1989

02 | 𝔖𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔢  -
SEPTEMBER 14TH, 1989

     THE week was so far going by great. Liberty was enjoying her time creating some moments with a couple of friends she had met the past couple of days that shockingly she didn't expect herself to get acquainted with.

Marisol Gomez, born and raised from Texas, lives with five other siblings and has a complicated relationship with her parents. She was a petite yet curvy young girl with a light complexion, 5 '8, bright hazel eyes, full lips, and head full of curls. Personally, she resembled a model, she had the body and beauty for it and flaunted it confidently.

She thought this girl would be rude and stand-offish at first, basically hated everyone in sight because of the resting face she constantly wore, but when the time came for them to meet, Marisol and Liberty instantly clicked. She's not at all as mean looking as Liberty thought, in reality she is as sweet as pie. She has such a social light around her, easy to talk to but very blunt.

They had happened to be in gym class the day they officially met. Their teacher had suddenly been taken to the side to handle some business with another student and while everyone else was stretching before starting the fitness examination.

"Ugh, gosh I hate fitness exams." Mari groans, stretching her hamstrings. "I knew I should've skipped." She was mainly talking to herself, not thinking about how visibly she was speaking in her little corner, but the moment she heard a chuckle on the side, her attention perked over to the chocolate-skinned girl stretching her arms.

"Is that why I see you sneak out through the back door in the girl's locker room?" She mused.

Liberty had noticed Marisol sneaking out often whenever Coach Gavin would ask the class to perform extreme exercises around the gym. Marisol would randomly leave at times and hang around the bathroom or girl's locker-room to avoid conflict.

"Part of it," she stated, laughing.

Liberty turns her head to Coach shouting at the tops of his lungs as he makes his rounds examining students doing their exercises properly while their spotter counts. "I mean, I feel as though students should have a choice whether to be fit or not. Don't just force someone to exercise and wind up somewhere in the hospital because they broke a bone or have a damn near asthma attack━ which I'm pretty sure majority of the school will vote for because, why not?"

"Hmm, you do have a point there. I'm not an athletic person myself so more than likely you'd get my vote first." Liberty chuckled.

"Thank you, I appreciate that." Both of them stretch their hands up to the ceiling and then down to the ground, eventually challenging each other to see how long they could touch their toes. Now with Liberty being the most curvy than others, her basketball shorts were a little too tight and a little too short, she could practically feel the air breath at the curve of her ass cheeks.