You Are Beautiful

Start from the beginning

"You're supposed to slow down!" I shouted.

"I did." He laughed.

Finally, he let the car slow back down to the speed limit.

"That was fun don't you say?"

I furrowed my brows.

"If you like living in constant fear then yea, sure."

"This is a different kind of fear, a fun one."

~

When we were finally settled back in Dominic's house, we made it back without going to jail, we set up the living room for a movie.

I watched as he threw the jacket to his suit on the rocking chair in the corner.

He was still in his button up and tie. I was still stuck in my dress.

"Would you like me to make some popcorn love?"

I nodded.

"Alright, you can pick out the movie."

He headed away into the kitchen and I searched Netflix for something decent.

I didn't know what he would want to watch, I didn't want to put on something he'd hate.

Eventually he returned with a bowl of popcorn.

"Sorry it took so long, I had to burn it a few times before I could figure it out.

"You're fine, I'm still looking for a movie."

He pulled the remote from my hand and scrolled down until he came to the documentaries. I watched as he carefully searched through them all, skipping ones that would be totally cool. He finally landed on one and I swear it was the most boring one he could find.

The History of Dressmaking.

I kept my mouth shut and decided to give it a try.

He wrapped his arm around me, pulling my body right up against his.

"Cuddle." He demanded.

I did as he said, leaning my head on his shoulder and my arm across him.

It didn't take long for me to get bored so I started playing around with his tie.

"Hey, you're not watching the movie." He said in a quiet voice.

I looked up, meeting his green eyes. He had a mischievous look in them.

"Its a little boring." I admitted.

He shrugged in response.

"Guess we'll have to do something else."

I raised an eyebrow and was about to ask him what when I felt his lips lightly touch mine.

I almost jumped back, startled for from the sudden action. I didn't hesitate to join in.

I suddenly realized why he had picked such a boring show, so I would get bored and then we could Netflix and chill.

I was putty in this fuckers hands.

I ran my fingers through his hair, which was neater than usual, but still a little messy. I pulled at it slightly and I felt him smile against my lips as he adjusted his body.

A few moments later he pulled away.

"Let's get you out of this yea?" He said as he pulled at my dress.

I gave him a horrified look as I felt my face turn red. Wasn't it a little soon?

He raised an eyebrow but something connected in his brain.