"We'll be taking our leave now." The man with scars on his face tells.

"Did you get the student?" The scared man asked the one with the orbs.

The top hatted man pulled out the orbs, "Never doubt a magician!" He laughed slightly.

Todoroki quickly ran and tried to grab the orbs, he only managed to get one though.

"How dare you." The Magician snapped his finger, both of the orbs revealing who was in it.

Todoroki managed to grab Tokoyami and didn't reach Katsuki. I stumbled to stand up, I was about to dart out until the scarred mans hand went around Katsuki's neck.

"Come near him and I'll burn him to death." The man tells me.

"Katsuki!!!" I cried out.

Katsuki looked over at me, an obvious pained and confused expression on his face.

"(Y/N), Stay back." Katsuki told me.

I watched as the villains moved into the warp gate, "KATSUKI!!!" I started to cry and scream, I felt someone holding onto me, trying to keep me back.

I dropped to my knees as I watched the gate close, wrapping my arms around my stomach due to the overwhelming nausea that suddenly hit me.

"(Y/N)-" Todoroki tried to speak up but I screamed.

The scream was ear piercing and you could hear it for miles. I balled like a baby. I couldn't stop crying.

They only looked at me, allowing me to scream and cry as much as I needed.

A few minutes had passed when Todoroki made me stand up. He wrapped me in his arms, hugging me.

"Let's go find Aizawa..." Todoroki tells me.

I nodded my head, allowing him to carry me in his arms due to me not wanting to move a single muscle.

The Next Day...

I sat on the hospital bed, staring out the window. Only thing on my mind was Katsuki. I was too scared to think about what was happening with him.

A lot of my classmates got injured, Katsuki was the only one kidnapped.

I heard the door open so I turned to look, it was Dad. I smiled at him, "Hey..." I managed to speak.

"I'm glad to see you're speaking today." He smiled back to me.

I only nodded my head, I had became a mute after everything happened. I couldn't handle the overwhelming pain it brung me.

Dad let out a sigh, sitting down in a chair next to the hospital bed.

"What's the matter?..." I asked him.

"There's just a lot of meetings with this. The press is taking things way out of proportion." Dad has adjusted the scarf that sat on his shoulders.

My ears lowered, "I'm sorry... I wish I could've done more." I tilted my head.

He shook his head, "You did enough, (Y/N)." He patted my head.

My eyes began to swell up, "D-Dad... I couldn't save Katsuki..." I sniffed as I began to shake.

Dad only looked at me, he moved onto the bed and pulled me into a hug. My face in his chest. I began to cry.

"D-Dad, I couldn't e-even save my own b-boyfriend!" I cried into his chest, probably getting my snot and tears all over his shirt.

Dad was rubbing my back as I cried, "Hero's can't save everyone, Dear... You need to have hope." He rested his head on the top of mine.