Talk to him

"Are you really sure about your...makeover?" Christine worriedly asked. She thought that Stephen didn't even think this through. She was worried, knowing that Stephen would be regretting his decision later.

"Christine, my appearance is the only thing that will change, don't worry" Stephen patted Christine's shoulder, making her sigh and smile.

"Lets go" Christine pushed Stephen into the barber. It took hours, the staff confused on what to do with Stephen's hair, knowing that everything will suit him. They chose the most simple one, since Stephen might not like other styles.

"H-how do I look?" Stephen asked, smiling. Christine was in pure shock. Stephen went from a 0-100. His hairstyle showed his cheekbones, which was hidden before.

"You know, if you were straight, I'd date you" Christine folded her arms, making Stephen chuckle. Stephen took his card and stood up. Facing Christine with his now showing blue eyes, he leaned and smiled.

"Thank God I'm gay" Stephen sighed, leaving Christine shocked. She immediately slapped Stephen's arm, making him wince.

"Well...Thank God for Pepper" Christine smiled and left, leaving a chuckling Stephen behind.
______

"I think I can handle finding decent clothes" Stephen said, making Christine shocked.

"And how?" She asked with a worried face.

"I'll have a stylist?" Stephen said in a sarcastic tone. Christine was confused for a second but then she realized what he was trying to say.

"Oh. I forgot you were rich" Christine jokingly said earning a slight chuckle from Stephen.

"Maybe you need to stop thinking about your goddess" Stephen smirked devilishly making Christine slap his arm.

"You wish"

________the_______next________day_______

"Where's Stephen?" Wong impatiently asked. Stephen was usually punctual but this was a first. Christine slapped his arm, calming him down.

"Calm your impatient ass Wong.Besides, its not wrong to be fashionably late" Christine smirked.

"You have a point" Wong shrugged. It took about 5 minutes for Stephen to show up. But this time, he was looking different. His hair was styled and his clothes suited his figure well. Everyone's jaws dropped, making Stephen flushed.

"Well hello there handsome" Wanda patted Stephen's shoulder. For the first time, he was somehow confident. Christine and Wong followed, praising Stephen for looking decent. It was Stephen's first time being in the spotlight in his circle of friends. Usually it would be Wanda or Christine since they are extroverts. Feeling the stares of everyone in the hallway sure made Stephen anxious since he wasn't used to getting attention. Feeling ashamed of himself, he stared at the ground until he felt someone tap his shoulder. Raising his head he saw his crush, standing in front of him.

"Oh! H-hi..." Stephen stuttered due to his nervousness. There was an awkward silence between them for minutes, but they didn't break their eye contact. They were snapped back to reality when Wong interrupted them, shoving Wanda and Christine to another place.

"Well...that's our cue guys" Wong said and there were giggling sounds as they left them both. Stephen was clenching his fists since he felt embarrassed by his friends' doing, while Tony tilted his head in confusion.