Will see each other in the future

Naruko POV

I was starting to wake up, I look around and found my self in a bed, without clothe, a naked Uchiha next to me. Than all the memories of yesterday came back to me. I was a blushing mess I still can't believe that we did it and that was my first time!!! I need to go prepare my stuff because I need to go to see some friends, because I have some strange power in me so I have to learn how to control it.
I give him a kiss on the chick and left a note. At the beginning it was hard to walk, ' wow, is this what happens when a whole night of sex ' I thought, and with that I left.

Sasuke POV

When I wake up I didn't see naruko, I thought it was a dream than I saw a note

Dear Sasuke

I wake up early than you, so I went to prepare my stuff to see some friends to control this power I have, maybe I will see you at the gate

Love, Naruko

I was happy that we are a thing know, but right now I need to prepare my stuff too because I will leave the village for my sense of what I have done, maybe on the gate will say ours goodbye to each other.

Third POV

When Naruko got home Naruto his twin brother ask her a million questions of where was she last night.
" Naruko where were you last night, I was so worried about you, ya know " he screamed.
"Don't worry about it Naruto I was with Sasuke " Naruko said.
" What!!!!, that teme didn't do anything bad to right!!! " Naruto screamed.
"No he didn't and stop screaming, I need to prepare my stuff to go to our friends, remember??? " Naruko said.
" Ohhhhhh Yaeh!!!! They are so cool ya know !!!! Ok than all see you on the gate than " Naruto said, and with that he left, and Naruko went to do her things for her long trip.

Naruko POV

I was finally done packing my things and ready to go. Everyone was there to see me of there was Ino, Shikamaru, Choji, Hinata, Naruto, Sakura, Kiba, Shino, Lee, Tenten. Everyone was her to see me off, 'how nice' I thought, when I got there my friends have give things. About my time for me to go until I heard " Sasuke-kun !!! " Sakura screamed, I turn around and there I saw him standing right in front of me. We look into each other's eyes until I spoke " all see you soon, Sasuke " I said, " yeah, soon will see each other again Naruko " sasuke said, " than all see you soon everyone " I said to everyone.
After like about a hour of saying goodbye it was finally over, me and Sasuke started walking until we got a point to where we have to get our separate ways.

Sasuke POV

It was time to say goodbye until the next time I will see her in the future " well this is it, time to say goodbye until next time don't you think Sasuke " she said, " Yaeh, until next time Naruko " I said looking at her blue ocean eyes.
We didn't notice that our gasp between us got together and we share a kiss, a kiss of love and field of passion, they kiss for some seconds and pull apart
" until next time, Sasuke " she said blushing " yes, until next time Naruko........I love you " I said, than " I love you too Sasuke " she said.

Naruko and Sasuke POV

Finally after the pain we went through, we finally together, can't wait to see each other again in the future.

------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think about this story I hope is good until next time, naruko comes back, but Sasuke is with.....Sakura!!!!!????